Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd be down for a couple as well when the next box ends up going ahead, I knew I should have jumped on that straight away!

Ok the product has arrived.

I have ordered some different packaging for the LupulN which should be here early next week.

If there are extras to go around I will let you guys know.

Another option is to pack lots of 40g, at a lower price so it spreads further. Share the love around a bit, thoughts?

All good. How would you prefer payment Brewman?

I will get a product set up in Dealz and the orders will go through there. Once you're in the checkout you can choose which option suits you, PayPal. CC, DD. DD- Direst deposit is nice cause it has no fees. Just send me a screen shot of the payment receipt would be tops!

Hope to get the product up on the website tomorrow. I'll post a link to it here.

I am just about to dry hop with the samples I have.

Cheers Steve

Hey Steve, just following up, you getting these on the Dealz soon? Keen to throw more money at you.

Can't see it on the website as yet.
Eager to make a payment.

Been some delays on the Citra LupuLN waiting for packaging. Zip locked in 50g bags

It is now ready to go!

The idea of this was to get people using the product and provide feedback, which I would appreciate. Normal Dealz price would be around $15. This one is $10 so lets get into it. I have already used some!

This stuff is intense, really stinks of Citra resin, Brewman stinks of Citra and I love it.

There "should" be enough for everything / everyone on the list below. The last two guys are on reserve at this stage, and if anyone who has ordered multiples wants to reduce the order then I will reallocate. There is not one spare pack.

When you place your order make a note of your AHB username so I know who is who.

Citra LupuLN2 Dealz here

1. warra48
  2. Judanero x 2
  3. MTB x 4
  4. barls x4
  5. yurgy
  6. peteru - 200g (4 packs) (I'd also be interested in some Centennial, Columbus, Simcoe or any noble hops, if available)
  7. fungrel x2
  8. Malt Junkie x2
  9. Coalminer x2
  10. Bonenose x4
  11. Mofox1 x4
  12. julz7250 x 2
  13. Mikeyr x 2
  14. Schikitar x 2
  15. gap x 2
  16. Haciluku x 2
  17. Bribie G x 2
  18. Storev34 x 2
  19. good4whatAlesU x 1
  20. Mardoo x2
  21. WEAL X2
Reserves at this stage
  1. Black n Tan x4
  2. micbrew x 2
Cheers Steve

I'm reducing my order to 2 for the reserves - letting you know so you have a reason for the underpayment.

Reminder, Put your AHB name on the order, else I don't know who it is for.

Note that this stuff is called a pellet but in fact it is more like a powder. Just so your aware when you receive it, and to be aware when handling it

Thanks for your call Steve
Happy with 1 if you can manage
Thanks Mark

Steve, getting this when I'm trying to log in:
Normally no problems.????

password insecure.jpg

Hi Bribie,
Not sure why Firefox is doing that. I am not having the problem with IE.

It's a warning, can you proceed past that?

Probably it's being a bit picky.. got through this time ok

As a regular customer I'm in your system but can send you a copy of the DD, ordered an oxygen as well.

Cheers

it's because firefox has gotten more 'strict' in its warnings.
As brewman.com.au doesnt use https, then (quoted from elsewhere)

When your site requests a user's password over HTTP, the transmission of these passwords is done in the clear. As such, anybody listening on the network would be able to record those passwords. This puts not just users at risk when using your site, but also puts them at risk on any other website that they might share a password with yours.

as brewman doesnt store payment details i'd just be ignoring this error and continuing on (should be able to press 'esc' and hide the nuisance warning)

Back