Brewday At Browndog's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great Batz, you guys should all come down together. About time we had a brew day, it's been all drinking so far. About time we learned a bit about brewing from each other in the flesh. I hope you guys like my 70's music, I'm talking Zep, Floyd, Sabbath, Free, Stones etc etc and even Iron Butterfly (HTFU if you don't)

cheers

Browndog

Got any Beatles or Bill Haley Tony? :) :unsure:

:beer:

Thats great Batz, you guys should all come down together. About time we had a brew day, it's been all drinking so far. About time we learned a bit about brewing from each other in the flesh. I hope you guys like my 70's music, I'm talking Zep, Floyd, Sabbath, Free, Stones etc etc and even Iron Butterfly (HTFU if you don't)

cheers

Browndog

IRON BUTTERFLY! Rock On! Browndogs' gadda da vita!

Browndog, I would like to supply my services as a 'strolling player' musician where I walk around and ... sing! Can't wait. :D :D :D

I hope you guys like my 70's music, I'm talking Zep, Floyd, Sabbath, Free, Stones etc etc and even Iron Butterfly (HTFU if you don't)

Excellent mate, crank it up. :super:

Excellent mate, crank it up. :super:

Zizzle, you and I are now the official 'strolling players'. :D

I am waiting for you to have a go an me about 'mother's little helper'.... :blink:

InCdr

I reckon a couple of wandering minstrels would be fantastic Sean, I have a bass guitar and my son has a spare tom tom and animal sound organ ;)

cheers

Browndog

I would love to attend but im not exactly the most known member of the forum here..

Cheers
Haro

Wll what a more perfect oppertunity for you to introduce yourself Haro, you are most welcome if you would like to attend.

cheers

Browndog
And by the look of it, you don't drink much hehe..

I reckon a couple of wandering minstrels would be fantastic Sean, I have a bass guitar and my son has a spare tom tom and animal sound organ ;)
Incider's post made me pick up the ukulele and have a wandering minstrel moment... I only know two songs... and neither very well: Monty Python's "Always look on the bright side of life", and Fastball's "The Way"
I would love to attend but im not exactly the most known member of the forum here..
You've gotta start somewhere Haro!

With bagpipes :huh:

I'm sure a few of us could be convinced to pull out the air guitars after few beers. :D

Well I am in Browny :beer: This means so is Incider and Tidalpete,Petes navigating again so we'll see you sometime around Thursday I'll guess :lol:

What do you want us to bring?

Batz

Crap!! crap crap crap CRAP!!!!

Just relized the nephews engagement party is the same day... :angry:

damit!!! might not be able to attend fella's...

and if i could it would be later in the evening and Mrs Sqyre would be with me..

and if you get strippers Mrs Sqyre would have to show off and do her naked no-hands double 2 litre coke bottle carrying trick she always does..not to mention her ping pong ball trick.

(apparently Pat asked her to perform this trick when i wasn't home one night and unfortunatly he only had golf balls which resulted in a busted windscreen in the van, a few massive dints in the shed and managed to kill the neighbours cat at a distance of 75 metres.... :blink: )

So i will have to see what prevails...

Sorry boys

Sqyre.... ;)

Well I am in Browny This means so is Incider and Tidalpete,Petes navigating again so we'll see you sometime around Thursday I'll guess

Woohoo! :D :D :D

I'll bring my left and right handed air guitars, knee drum hit, bed flute and spoons. And my beatbox.

I am so keen to see and AG go down after I have been unable to make to Bindi's and Screwtops for brewdays...

InCider

Sqyre, you'll be sadly missed. And Patch will have to start wearing a helmet if he's asking for things like that!
Haro, I'll bring Baa Bra for you to meet!

Crap!! crap crap crap CRAP!!!!

Just relized the nephews engagement party is the same day... :angry:

damit!!! might not be able to attend fella's...

and if i could it would be later in the evening and Mrs Sqyre would be with me..

and if you get strippers Mrs Sqyre would have to show off and do her naked no-hands double 2 litre coke bottle carrying trick she always does..not to mention her ping pong ball trick.

(apparently Pat asked her to perform this trick when i wasn't home one night and unfortunatly he only had golf balls which resulted in a busted windscreen in the van, a few massive dints in the shed and managed to kill the neighbours cat at a distance of 75 metres.... :blink: )

So i will have to see what prevails...

Sorry boys

Sqyre.... ;)

geez
I`d like to see that!

My goodness. Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier :eek:

Love your new avatar Zizzle and your brew day brief. By the look of haro's avatar he should have just the level of intellectual maturity to fit right in. Perfect haro! :beerbang:

BTW, who's doing the list management here? Have fun and if you start now, there are only 55 posts to review :rolleyes:

Zizzle does have a good avatar now. The new one is HTFU, the old one was ... well... it needed to HTFU. Don't post pics of your hair. :D

InCider
(not quite as hirsute as Zizzle, but knows how to be a man) :p

InCider.. thought you'd like this;
http://www.ronniejohns.com/
Get your own chopper ringtone and SMS alert..... HTFU... Bang!
Thanks Fixa! That site is .. HTFU Tops!

I think it's best we all grow 'chopper tashes' for Xmas in July. Time to get the word out!

Here is two pics of my daughter when she was a month or so old... HTFU!
Notice how she is practising to give Neville F-ing Bartos a big left upper cute for being a filthy smack dealer? HTFU!
DSC00109.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

Well I am in Browny :beer: This means so is Incider and Tidalpete,Petes navigating again so we'll see you sometime around Thursday I'll guess :lol:

What do you want us to bring?
Batz

I know you three are staying the night, is there anyone else planning to stay?

cheers

Browndog

I wont be staying the night, will have to leave about 5 :(

Latest posts

Back