• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Home Brewery for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishersFirst

Reaction score
Home Brewery for sale.

G'day folks. I'm looking to sell my 4v, all-stainless brewery.
I'm looking to scale down and also make a bit of space in the garage for a second car.
Based in Adelaide

Specs are as follows:

100 litre SS HLT electric fired with a 2200w element and controlled by a 16 amp temp controller (not a cheap one).
This tank is insulated with Nitrile Rubber and has a sight guage for volume and a Teltru temp gauge.

50 litre SS Mash Tun with a 12 inch SS false Bottom all SS plumbing and my overflow cup, adjustable SS mash wort return system. This tank is insulated with Nitrile Rubber and has a Teltru temp guage.

10 litre SS Herms tank with approx 7.5 metres of copper coil and a 2200w electric element from a kettle, controlled by another 16 amp temp controller which works perfectly for stepped mashes to enable full repeatability with each brew. This tank is insulated with Nitrile Rubber.

100 litre SS Brew Kettle with measured permanently fitted volume strip, (dip stick), SS tap and wort return and fired by a NASA burner with the correct HP regulator.

The heart of the system is a 809 March pump, all fittings are Stainless Steel Camlocks and all hoses are silicon.
Note: I have recently replaced all the hoses on the system with brand new, high quality silicon hoses.

The frame although showing some wear, is 50mm square black painted mild steel tube and is still set as a 3 tier system which allows the user to gravity feed if required. It is a large frame but could be cut down to suit any situation.

I am asking $1600.00 for the complete system which represents very good value as the cost of the pots and the stainless fittings far exceeded double this.

In addition, I will throw in a 30 plate plate chiller and a 50L stainless keggle with ball valve fitting for half batches (23L).
The stand has a fitted base which fits the keggle snugly inside.

Please PM me if interested. I am not considering splitting this unit.
Please note, I cannot deliver this system.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If i had that much spare floor space in my shed... My wife would fill it with something. Hence why i have so much crap, First in first serve :p

Really nice rig and good luck on the sale

Given that it has disappeared from Gumtree I assume this is now sold...?

If that were mine I'd make the Mrs take the bus, unless it was for an Aston Martin DB4 in which case I'd catch the bus :)

Back