Brewday At Browndog's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope to get there in the morning, believe I'm required at home to booze on in the arvo though. :)

If I can make it <_<
I'll have Tidalpete and incider with me

Batz

If TidalPete can put the charm on Mrs Sharkbait ASAP. :p

:beer:

In like Flynn Tony. :beerbang:
If Batz can't make it there may be minor complications which we will worry about when & if that happens.
Thanks for the bed mate.
Rossco, will PM you closer to the date re collecting my order.

:beer:

I've managed to wangle the day off so I'll be there.
Do we bring anything (apart from a thirst)?

Campbell

Will let you guys know what to bring closer to the date, when I know who is coming and how many intend on staying the night

cheers

Browndog

Put me down as a possible maybe...

I'm not 100% sure whats happening that weekend..

If i do rock up i will be stayin the night. i will bring my mattress so if can book me a 2mx1m bit of floor space i would appreciate it. :D

i will keep you informed.

Sqyre... ;)

I will hopefully be able to make it in the afternoon after work.

If i do rock up i will be stayin the night. i will bring my mattress so if can book me a 2mx1m bit of floor space i would appreciate it. :D

To be made available for your 8pm bed time like the last piss up hey mate? :p ;)

If I make it I'll have my swag.

Sorry I can't comfirm just yet

Batz

To be made available for your 8pm bed time like the last piss up hey mate? :p ;)

Unlike your willy... i have learnt to H.T.F.U. :lol:

we will see who crashes early this time Vegan..

(Note to self: Kick Hippy's arse.. Bring shit load of No-doze.)

B)

Sqyre...

(Note to self: Kick Hippy's arse.. Bring shit load of No-doze.)

Bring girly tea for the Hippie - see the barber and HTFU.

I'll bring some nuroFEM for a MAN headache as I drink as a brewer should. Not like a dainty little bird :p

BD, as you're near the drags at widowbank, can we water down Mrs BDs driveway for the top fuelers?

I bags calling PPatch at 8pm and telling him we have strippers. (will not tell him it's for paint) :D

InCider.

Sorry Browndog. I was going to come but then I saw Jye's post about Ladies Day at the Races. Last time I went to the races was on the Gold Coast and I seriously could hardly talk. Fillies everywhere you turned :eek:

So, I'm going to the Ladies Day thing Jye mentioned instead. I really have to forgo what would have been a massive avenue of pleasure for me in preference for the 5000 others that will be at the races :blink:

Seriously though, you know what a dissapointment it is for me not to be there but rest-assured mate, you'll have noticed that I've been using your mash paddle exactly as you instructed me ;) and will look forward to seeing all the pics, reading all the usual OT stuff and checking the post count.

Now, if you worded your first topic just a little differently, like, 'Teach Your Sister How to Brew Day at Browndogs,' I would have been there for sure!

Make sure InCider rings*

Spot ya,
Pat

*InCider, if I don't get lucky at the races, the best number to get me on will probably be your place ;)

Edit: Crikey, just re-reading the last few posts (what a crack-up!) Zizzle did you stay up latest AGAIN at the last one? Looking forward to seeing who Jye has to say ShutTFU to this time - lol!

Hmmm....... a day at the races windowshopping - a day with the boys grogging on and brewing up ? Tough choise there Pat, maybe we better hire a few beer wenches ;)

wish you were (gunna be) here

Cheers

Browndog

Pat, now that you have left the state I though I should get the video of you at Bindi's place out for the new comers who never got to meet you :lol:

Jye, your one sentence has resulted in me writing the longest post I think I have ever written. Initially it was a very quick-witted reply ;) A few interruptions occurred and agh!

Rossco told me not to post after 11pm and as I have been running on a combination of andrenalin and about 4 hours sleep a night, I'm taking that advice.

Stay tuned but as I reckon it's a beauty. If anyone thinks it will be off-opic ;) well you're wrong. Browndog was the inspiration so there you go! I just have to shorten it - this will take some days I'd imagine (lol) but I'll keep the original for you for transmission by email though you'd better be on broadband!

Anyway, it's a very long post (like this one isn't - agh!) explaining why I'm prepared to have Jye release the video at Browndog's rather than paying the thousand dollars he keeps asking for.

Yeah, yeah, you know the spot ya drill,

Bye,
Pat

Edit: Crikey, just re-reading the last few posts (what a crack-up!) Zizzle did you stay up latest AGAIN at the last one? Looking forward to seeing who Jye has to say ShutTFU to this time - lol!

Nah, old man Sqyre went to bed (read: passed out) pretty early at batz'. Rumour has it the good Dr Poppy was involved. And probably aided Batz in falling off his perch too.

But before that Squire told me he & Renee thought I was a vegan due to that picture of me finishing a plate of potato bake at the Chrissy swap. He obviously didn't remember me being first in line to eat a gut of crackling that night. Hey, me and you even went and raided the fridge for a midnight snack remember?

Back to Batz', Incider was running on pure Nurofem by the end of the night due to his Big Girls Blouse coming undone. Headache he claimed. Dr Chop Chop prescribes a does of HTFU mate. But then he made me sing badly with him to Jimmy Barnes songs at about 3am before we went to bed. Well I reckon he would have kept going if I didn't up and disappear into bed on him.

I think InCider will always be the top candidate to be told to be quite at the end of a night. :D

Looking good for me here :beer:

I really hope to be at this one Browndog,this is exactly what I had envisioned for the Brewerhood,brew days brew nights and perhaps tours of the Bundy distillery ;)

Batz

Thats great Batz, you guys should all come down together. About time we had a brew day, it's been all drinking so far. About time we learned a bit about brewing from each other in the flesh. I hope you guys like my 70's music, I'm talking Zep, Floyd, Sabbath, Free, Stones etc etc and even Iron Butterfly (HTFU if you don't)

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back