Brewday At Browndog's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Are you bulletproof boy?
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
To all the Brewerhood and all those from the Great South East who are not in the brewerhood but interested in AG brewing I'd like to invite to a brewday at my place in Ipswich on Saturday 14th April. I figure on mashing in around 11am so as to be finished reasonably early in the arvo. I've got a single tier system with all the goodies so it should interest anyone who is thinking of going this way. I am happy for folks to sleep over, but must warn that as I am renovating inside while the missus is away there is bugger all places to sleep inside except the floor, so you are going to have to bring a tent or a swag. If I can get some ideas of numbers, then I'll think about the food situation.

cheers

Browndog

I'll be there with bells on :party:

cheers Ross

And I'll be there too... possibly with cockle shells, possibly some pretty maids all in a row...

Run this past Julie

Can Banjo come? :blink:

Batz

Run this past Julie

Can Banjo come? :blink:

Batz

Batz, if you think Banjo will get on well with Jess (a 3yr old mad staffie bitch) then he is welcome.

cheers

Browndog

Batz, if you think Banjo will get on well with Jess (a 3yr old mad staffie bitch) then he is welcome.

cheers

Browndog

He likes them best!

Glad I have the week off booked from 16th... ! :D

Mind you, going to Sydney is like a hangover without the festivities and hubris of the day before!

Mr InCider.
(today is the end of my 5 consecutive AFDs - a feat not reached even when I broke my back and ended up in hospital!) :D

Damn, I am going to miss this one, I will be away on my annual easter holidays at Woodgate with the family :huh: . Would have loved to visit and have a gander at the brewery Browndog, maybe next time.

cheers
Andrew

Damn, I am going to miss this one, I will be away on my annual easter holidays at Woodgate with the family :huh: . Would have loved to visit and have a gander at the brewery Browndog, maybe next time.

cheers
Andrew
Andrew, I had to check out Woodgate Beach. Mate, with this...
523629_1.jpg

I can understand you'd prefer the beautiful azure blue ocean to hops, grain and beer...

But the Octoberfest thread is happening... and if you find out any good locations...

Oh Yeah! :beer:

Sean.

Will be in SA BD am really dissapointed to be missing this, two in a row - Bugger!
Bellow.gif

Will be in SA BD am really dissapointed to be missing this, two in a row - Bugger!
Bellow.gif

If it is such a burden for you Screwy, I will go to SA in your place. It is a big sacrifice for me to make but someone has to step up & save you all this anguish. :lol:

Sorry Tony but I have to visit the missus's rellies on the Gold Coast on the 14th. Any other time I would gladly put my hand up for a trip to Ippy. :beerbang:

:beer:

If it is such a burden for you Screwy, I will go to SA in your place. It is a big sacrifice for me to make but someone has to step up & save you all this anguish. :lol:

Sorry Tony but I have to visit the missus's rellies on the Gold Coast on the 14th. Any other time I would gladly put my hand up for a trip to Ippy. :beerbang:

Pete,

Well I'll be in Ippy with your grain order, so you'll have to come by & collect it :p

cheers Ross

Perhaps I'd better collect on the way down instead of the way back. :)
What time are you leaving for Ippy Ross?

10am i guess Pete - Josh will give you your grain if I'm not here... :)

Cheers Ross

Would love to be there but Im nearly 100% sure I will be at the races :(

sumo suit, neck brace?? :ph34r:

Your right...perhaps not

batz

Would love to be there but Im nearly 100% sure I will be at the races :(

Scrap that, turns out its a girls day at the races.... this mean I have the day to myself and will be there :)

Frogman has been convinced into hopping over far a quiet ale or two.
:beer: :beerbang:

Good to hear Frogman, will make sure there are some creepycreawlies on the menu ;)

cheers

Browndog

Back