Brewday At Browndog's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Sqyre, we can have sleepovers with Baa Bra! :beerbang:

Baaaa.jpg

Sorry sorry sorry

Guys there has been a major breakdown at the mill out here and I am working 12 shifts as of today,I believe this will include Saturday as well.I do applogize but looks as if I will not be able to make it,really a downer as I was bringing Pete and Incider.

As I said sorry but at this stage I have to do the right thing by this company.

Batz

Sorry sorry sorry

Guys there has been a major breakdown at the mill out here and I am working 12 shifts as of today,I believe this will include Saturday as well.I do applogize but looks as if I will not be able to make it,really a downer as I was bringing Pete and Incider.

Batz

Bugger :(

Hopefully we'll see you at the next one. I guess it won't be a bad thing for the old pocket book... that's one consolation.

-Bonj

Bugger :(

Hopefully we'll see you at the next one. I guess it won't be a bad thing for the old pocket book... that's one consolation.

-Bonj

It's more of a matter that I work for these guys when I feel like it really,but if they get in the shit they expect me there.
As I said sorry but catch you next time.

Batz

Sorry sorry sorry

Batz

Not to worry Batz, unfortunately for the great unwashed the motto is work before pleasure. It worn't be long before the xmas swap in July mate. look forward to seeing you then.

cheers

Browndog

OK Boys, can I have a final show of hands as to who is coming?

cheers

Browndog

My hand's up! :beer:

Bonj
Jye
Ross
TidalPete
Mothballs

Browndog, I hope to get there after work. Probably around 3.00pm.

Cheers
Mothballs

Well, I'm still hoping to get there around 11am, but I'll have to flee around 1pm to prepare our place for a BBQ piss up that nite. At least it'll be a good dry run for the xmas in july PU.

For a reason that hopefully only a few know ;) I think I owe this thread a really nice bump.

Our old mate InCider has written 2,500 words here.

It is truly beautiful stuff.

He's left it there for a week and there have been no replies until tonight. His ease at leaving it there and not being worried about zero replies shows courage. It also shows a high degree of satisfaction.

InCider, I was on the phone tonight to Screwtop and we wrote a reply tonight but that was at my insistence. Screwtop reckoned, 'Well how can anyone reply to something like that? It's too good. Anything we can say will detract from it.'

I totally agreed but then told him to HTFU as more people should read InCider's post.

He quickly agreed ;)

So, it certainly looks like InCider doesn't deserve our respect just for his unrelenting and totally unique wit.

Do yourself a favour and have a read.

Thanks Seany Old Boy,

from Michael, myself and countless others.

Browndog, Ross, Pete, Zizzle (Small cock mate, but check out my rooster!)

I added a message yesterday for about 5 mins that I was coming then I got some news - had a bereavement - and SWAMBO is quite a mess. Also thought she was up the duff, but she's found out she's not. I'm hard, but for my continued 'feelancing' I am more than happy to forgo my "Man Stuff", to comfort the one to feeds me, and who buys me stuff from the homebrew shop, and generally allows me to act like a 17 yo dickhead! :D She should HTFU.

I'll have comms tomorrow on 5494 1732 and will be up for a phone beer. I'll accept dirty SMS's from Zizzle on 0404 10 20 20.

PS the Cat died this morning - no shit - and I am off to the vet to get it's still warm arse to bury it under my mulberry tree. I'm not sentimental, but what the foal, and the last cat did for this tree is nothing short of fantastic. Doing the honourable thing, I'm going to pick 'biccies' up on my pussy oops pushy.

Brothers, I need this weekedend to attend to SWAMBO duties in my fine 2 acre fortress, and thankyou for your understanding. My regret at not being able to attend, is inestimable, and I shall drink alone, waiting for your call.

Zizzle, please send pics of your cock.

Mr InCider.

Incider coming with you Pete?? If he trys to back out now the lift has gone, tell him to HTFU

See you Saturday... :

cheers Ross

PM'd Insider last night but still no reply. :(
I'm going on the toot-toot & told him 3rd carriage from the pointy end.

InCider, Sean old mate, we've been good friends for a while now, and I don't know how to say this so I'll just blurt it it: I want to see your cock.

Do you think you could get it out at Browdog's brew day?

You see Pat's been spreading a rumour that it's quite small.
The one June gave you of course. The hand crafted rooster, made from steel and painted in a bronze gloss.

Bonj
Jye
Ross
TidalPete
Mothballs
StillScottish

Looking forward to it.

It's a bit like sex, really.
I've read books on it and looked at web sites but I've never actually watched anyone else doing it.

Campbell

And while we are at it Banjo's had a bad accident as well,he's been operated on today and is home but not in good shape.He didn't fall on his head but sort of ripped his guts open .

Batz

Latest posts

Back