Brewday At Browndog's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And while we are at it Banjo's had a bad accident as well,he's been operated on today and is home but not in good shape.He didn't fall on his head but sort of ripped his guts open .

Batz

Beauty of a pup Batz. Give him a pat for the brotherhood. (not a 'pat' "patch" where he will end up preggers.!)

As a side note, my wife is upset still. And about the cat as well. Next brew will will be called
SWAMBOHTFU Cider.

InCider.

And while we are at it Banjo's had a bad accident as well,he's been operated on today and is home but not in good shape.He didn't fall on his head but sort of ripped his guts open .

Batz

Oh Mate,
How did it happen?
PM me with the details. Poor old Banjo. :(

:beer:

As you can see Pete he's a bit worst for wear ATM,he was chasing something up back and ran into a branch,it ripped him open then snapped off in all his working bits.
He has several drains,he still pritty much out of it,they worked on him for over a hour.
We have a very large piece of stick they cut out of him for a souvenir.

Batz

banjo_002.jpg

As you can see Pete he's a bit worst for wear ATM,he was chasing something up back and ran into a branch,it ripped him open then snapped off in all his working bits.
He has several drains,he still pritty much out of it,they worked on him for over a hour.
We have a very large piece of stick they cut out of him for a souvenir.
Batz

I'm sure we would all like to be kept updated on Banjo's condition Batz.
Trust you will let us know how he gets on?

Bloody hell, anyone would have thought that yesterday was friday the 13th. :(
Sorry Tony, time got too tight and its either miss your bash or be missing my goolies.
Have a good one and see you next lunch :)

I miss you guys, having fun without me (normally you are having fun in spite of me!) :beerbang:

It's a bummer not to attend, and a bummer to find out that of all the brews I have made, I have f*&^%$d up a Cider. Can you get kicked out of the brewerhood for being a crap brewer? Please BrewGod, help me! :p

InCider!

I just got home and I know this ois happening up the road somewhere. I guess its too late to rock up :( Maybe next time!

M

Yes,hope you are all having a good one,I would have liked to be there....shit happens hey? <_<

Work finished this morning <_<

Batz

Oh Banjo's looking much better,cheers to you who PMed me about him :beerbang:

Take a bow Sir Browndog, you and Banjo have written the book of HTFU, and Banjo, did a little freelance piece called 'dog paddle for hard core MoFos' which was critically acclaimed.

I've missed a fine meet at BDs, Bonj and BD are on form, all I could here in the background was laughter, cat calls and sirens. (not the Lorelei sirens, just joyriders)

The bagpipes are being played, and I have a pic of the muso in question... :blink:

arms-crossed.jpg

Rock On Campell, and don't let Tidal Pete eat the yeast! :blink:

InCider!

Thanks for the great day Tony and it was good to see some new faces along with the old ones :)

I was very impressed with your setup and especially the speed of your sparge :eek:

Cant wait to try the beer at the case swap :chug:

Hope that everyone had a good time - scrub that - I know everyone had a good time. :beer: Where are the photos? Its bad when a piss-up stops you going to a piss-up.

Hmm, got a few bottles of Duval and Kreik as birthday presents anyone want to stop by on the way home for a drink, I
ll be by the pool.

Thanks to all who turned up and for those that could not make it for whatever reason, see you at the next do!A pleasant day and evening was had by all and the neighbours reckon Campbell is a hell of a piper! He and Pete had cameras so we should see some pics at some stage.

cheers

Browndog

Thanks to all who turned up and for those that could not make it for whatever reason, see you at the next do!A pleasant day and evening was had by all and the neighbours reckon Campbell is a hell of a piper! He and Pete had cameras so we should see some pics at some stage.

cheers

Browndog

Thanks for a great day Brownie, nice to meet some new faces & Pete kept us in stitches as usual - I'm green with envy at that brew setup & 4 hours start to finish was awesome. I'm really going to have to upgrade the brewery soon :) ...

cheers Ross

I thouroughly enjoyed Browndog's brewday. It was great to see the familiar faces again, and a few new ones. We sat around drinking our brews until the wee hours. :party: There's nothing better than drinking and talking about beer with a top bunch of blokes. :chug: I reckon Campbell's pipes could be heard from the other side of Ipswich!
I'm looking forward to our next get-together.

And many thanks to Mothballs for dropping me home on the way out of town. You're a top bloke, mate.

Browndog managed to call in a few favours and have the F111 boys do a dump and burn for us! :super:

dump_and_burn_600w.jpg

It's a bummer not to attend, and a bummer to find out that of all the brews I have made, I have f*&^%$d up a Cider. Can you get kicked out of the brewerhood for being a crap brewer? Please BrewGod, help me! :p

InCider!
Here's something you can do with your Cock.
Your crook cider would probably taste ok against this.

Sorry you couldn't be there.
It was a great day and a great night.
It's always good to sample other peoples beers but I swear I could smell hops coming out of my pores this morning after trying Ross' Hopburst.

I'm at work just now but will put up some pics when I get home.

Thanks for breakfast Tony.

StillPiping

Tony,

Many thanks for your hospitality mate. It is second to none. :super:
Campbell's pipes certainly gave the neighbours a bit of a going-over. :D had a great time with a great bunch of blokes. :beerbang:
Love your setup & looking forward to the next meet with great anticipation.
Will post a few pics ASAP.

Here's something you can do with your Cock.
Your crook cider would probably taste ok against this.

Sorry you couldn't be there.
It was a great day and a great night.
It's always good to sample other peoples beers but I swear I could smell hops coming out of my pores this morning after trying Ross' Hopburst.

I'm at work just now but will put up some pics when I get home.

Thanks for breakfast Tony.

StillPiping

It's terrible and I still managed to knock back 4 tallies... no carbonation!

I still have hops on my tounge from Xmas in july last year! :beerbang:

InCider!

I thouroughly enjoyed Browndog's brewday. It was great to see the familiar faces again, and a few new ones. We sat around drinking our brews until the wee hours. :party: There's nothing better than drinking and talking about beer with a top bunch of blokes. :chug: I reckon Campbell's pipes could be heard from the other side of Ipswich!
I'm looking forward to our next get-together.

And many thanks to Mothballs for dropping me home on the way out of town. You're a top bloke, mate.

Browndog managed to call in a few favours and have the F111 boys do a dump and burn for us! :super:

dump_and_burn_600w.jpg

Hey I wasn't there but didn't tidal pete provide the fuel for that fucker??

Hey I wasn't there but didn't tidal pete provide the fuel for that fucker??

Tidalpete certainly did provide the fuel :lol: In fact Pete has so much excess gas that he is now legally required to set up his own carbon trading scheme :lol:

Many thanks to Browndog for his hospitality. Sorry I missed the brew but I made it in time for the great beers and bagpipes, well done Campbell :beer: .

The evening has given me inspiration to name my next beer "The Revenge of the Walrus Pale Ale"

Latest posts

Back