Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this works! <_<
What did you create it in? You seem to have had the same problem with getting the text to fit along the *same* curve as the white oval. Finite gave a good description on how to improve this. The only point which I am probably guilty off is keeping it all symmetrical. You can see that on the curve text at the bottom, isn't quite centralised. Besides that I think it is as good as my first attempt. Well done.

Thanks for the feedback macr - yeah I spent ours on this label so I suppose another 10mins wont hurt! I used photoshop 7 - cant wait til I learn to use it better.

Pumpy,
Heres version 2 of your Logo I thought Id add some shiny chrome after I showed you my polished Kegs today
Franko

PumpyV2web.jpg

Franko , I am totally 'Gobsmacked '.

Just what I wanted a chromed Pumpy Logo :eek:

Linz stop whinghing !!!!!! ;)

Holdon let me take another look at it B) Oooooohhhhh!!!!!

Looks a touch more evil than my present one , I like how hoe he is creeping out of the border

Thanks Franko :)

What are you guys using to make these fantastic labels?

I really should come up with something for The Bucket 'n' Spoon All-Grain Nanobrewery.

Colin

Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop

You guys are awesome. I've been inspired.

Here's my first go. I'm not sure which one I'll go with. Probably neither, but it's a start.

goatherderbrewing1.jpggoatherderbrewing2.jpg

The first one looks the better of the two to me.
Good effort Goatherder.

Doc

Finally got the design finished in inkscape, hope it posts...... :D

Small_Goog.png

Yeah i think i may have borrowed some words from others labels.....cheers for that ;)

This is my attempt at a label,

Nowhere in the league of Franko, but my kids like it

Brownie.jpg

Brownie

Hi Homebrewer,

this thread is absolutely great.

So many very, very nice labels here, thats just art to me.

I turn envious when I see that soooo many People here are able to do artwork :(

I, myself, are only a technician til to the bones, no ability for art at all, cant sing, cant paint, no sense for design, just can make a good beer :)

(for others you have to ask the missus ;))

continue whit it
Cheers

Bindi and I had Warb (member here) make us 100 stickers, 120mm in dia.

Your sure to find these stuck on something near you,anyone want one for their bar?

If others have them made I'll like one for a collection in my bar.

Warbs pricing is very good,if you want his email please PM me,I won't post anyones email on the open site.

Batz

Latest posts

Back