Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thommo

If you've never had any experience with Adobe Illustrator it can be a little bit daunting to use, not to mention expensive.

CorelDraw is also pretty handy for that sort of thing. As is Microsoft Publisher and is probably easier to use. :)

Warren -

Warren should know what's what in the world of animation.
Behold my updated avatar that The Melbourne Marvel knocked up in record time for this computer illiterate :super: :beer: Once again, many thanks Warren for a top job.

:beer:

Bindi and I had Warb (member here) make us 100 stickers, 120mm in dia.

Your sure to find these stuck on something near you,anyone want one for their bar?

If others have them made I'll like one for a collection in my bar.

Warbs pricing is very good,if you want his email please PM me,I won't post anyones email on the open site.

Batz

Brewery Logos are taking a new dimension "The Batz sticker swapping method " what a great idea !!!!!

Dont it take yer back to the Tazos swapping :super:
or if your a bit older swapping yer marbles :blink:
or some poor old sods will remember swapping cigarette card :huh:

I thought I saw a bumper sticker in Sydney with "Bindis Digerybrew" Gee that one travelled a long way

Pumpy :)

I thought I saw a bumper sticker in Sydney with "Bindis Digerybrew" Gee that one travelled a long way

Pumpy :)
[/quote]

Not a car or bike leaves my place without one, if they want it or not, the local HBS wanted one for his store fridge. :D beer label grafetti.

ok Batz and Bindi how about sending me a sample
how did they turn out

ok Batz and Bindi how about sending me a sample
how did they turn out

To easy Franko,PM me your addy.
I'll send you mine and Bindi's

Come on you logo owners you need some stickers , believe me Warb is not expencive at all
Get at least some at 120 mm dia. and join the swap,I want a collection of all AHB members brewery logos in my bar room.

Batz

Franko
Send him the 8 you done for me, I don't mind :D

Normell

Come on you logo owners you need some stickers , believe me Warb is not expencive at all
Get at least some at 120 mm dia. and join the swap,I want a collection of all AHB members brewery logos in my bar room.

Batz

Batz,

I'll be contacting Warb when Franco does my logo.

:beer:

Would do Batz, but I want a very small change done to my logo first. Don't want to bother Franko though ATM as I know he still has a back log.

Doc

Would do Batz, but I want a very small change done to my logo first. Don't want to bother Franko though ATM as I know he still has a back log.

Doc

Way too go Doc look forward to having your logo as well.
And as bindi says,nothing will enter or leave your place without a sticker somewhere.
Wonder if Tidalpetes found the Batz Brewery sticker at his place yet? :p

Batz

I can just picture it now.
Travelling along the highway and catching up to a car and caravan or motorhome and the back window being loaded with - no other than home brewer brewery stickers. :lol:

"I've brewed everywhere man" B)

cheers

Logos into stickers then sent around the country to other brewers.Great idea :super: .Once my move is complete and ive a logo and stickers i will join the sticker clan.

Cheers
Big D

"I've brewed everywhere man"

Just sent Monkale home after his first AG at my place with my sticker [label] on the back window of his Hilux. :D

Doc,what changes would you like made changes are pretty easy and I dont mind mate
But there's got to be a sticker in it (lol)

pm me what changes youd like and Ill get right onto it
Franko

Looks like we have started something very big here I forsee
looks like Warb is going to be just as busy as me with all these labels

love it
Franko

Doc,what changes would you like made changes are pretty easy and I dont mind mate
But there's got to be a sticker in it (lol)

pm me what changes youd like and Ill get right onto it
Franko

Champion. Thanks Franko.
PM sent.

Doc

hows this Doc

Doc_s_labelv2.jpg

Thats pretty cool. Can you get the prescription symbol onto the motar ?

Doc

how about this Doc do you like it with the mash paddle aswell or not

Doc_s_labelv2.1.jpg

Latest posts

Back