Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flatoutbrewing.png

Macka PM me your brewery name details etc could be a little while the list is growing longer day by day but well get there
Franko

BigD
Here's what your collection looks like
Franko

Collectionsampleweb.jpg

Excellant work Franko.Another pat on the back

Cheers
Big D

Yuour most welcome mate it was a pleasure
Im kind of getting jealous of these labels havent done one for myself yet

Franko, these labels are outstanding. Are you making then from scratch or is there some kind of cutting and pasting of the individual items of the labels involved?

cheers

Browndog

Franko, these labels are outstanding. Are you making then from scratch or is there some kind of cutting and pasting of the individual items of the labels involved?
Browndog, there will be a bit of both, the backdrops and text will be built, a good chance that the banner is as well, but the images will be on the net, but usually will require some editing like removing everything but the bulls head. Then it is all compile into layers and then squashed together whence finished.

Thanks Franko

That Pm is there I am still trying to think of some more info! I hope I can return the favor some day soon.

Thanks again!

Browndog, there will be a bit of both, the backdrops and text will be built, a good chance that the banner is as well, but the images will be on the net, but usually will require some editing like removing everything but the bulls head. Then it is all compile into layers and then squashed together whence finished.

A lot goes into the images you cant use just anything off the net
You need something of good quality and good size otherwise its not worth it
Franko

here is one i made today
17021562223.jpg

and another
17021552833.jpg

i cant do the text this too well though. eg bobby dazzler's brewery
also could someone help me out with the code to add the picture in the signiture so the image is floatin on the right???

Yuour most welcome mate it was a pleasure
Im kind of getting jealous of these labels havent done one for myself yet

You should yuse the Razorback one Franko that is great

Pumpy

Ill let Linz use that one pumpy as its his favourite

razorbackred.jpg

Yes thats the one Franko

"I love logo's with Attitude "

Pumpy :super:

Don't mind the Fisher's Ghost one either. the MALE group has been spoilt. Hope to see both you Pumpy and Franko at the 1st birthday bash.

I can hear Linz saying "Yeah, right!!!!!"

Cheers,
Jase

No,

More like "YEAH !!!, right on !!

without the seventies cheese of course...

OK Tidal Pete Your Turn is here
As requested:
A shark eating a man holding a beer it took a little while but I think its come up great.
Hope you like it

PM me for details

Franko

LabelWebSample.jpg

Very professional Franko, surprised you have not done the logo for the AHB. How long does it take you to make up a label?
Chilled

Very professional Franko, surprised you have not done the logo for the AHB. How long does it take you to make up a label?
Chilled
Depends on whats involved eg looking for suitable pics etc
That one of tidal petes took around 4-5hrs

Back