Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drop the mash paddle and you've got it.
Top work Franko.

Doc

Here you go Doc
Done!

Doc_s_labelv2.1.jpg

Drop the mash paddle and you've got it.
Top work Franko.

Doc

I liked the mash paddle,either way your a wizz Franko

Batz

I have made a round brewery label this morning, since I woke up stupid early. So here you go, what do you think?

brewry_label_large.jpg

I have made a round brewery label this morning, since I woke up stupid early. So here you go, what do you think?

Looks the goods, but if you plan to use it for your bar/bottles, I would turn the bottom writing around.
But would look great on a coaster

Here is the improved version. Now I just need to find the code to float my image in the signature block.

brewry_label_large.jpg

Eureka :D. I found the code. I was so close to it all the time, but just couldn't get it right.:chug:

Nice one Macr, I think it looks great .you hit on a winner first time .

pumpy :)

BigD
your time has come here's what Ive come up with hope you like it
PM me for details

Franko

Labelwebsample.jpg

Nice one Macr, I think it looks great .you hit on a winner first time .
pumpy :)
Thanx Pumpy :beer:. Like what Franko does with the image going out side the inner circle and will play with that idea and see if it can be improved or not.

Brilliant work Franko.I love it.
P.M sent

Cheers
Big D

Brilliant work Franko.I love it.
P.M sent

Cheers
Big D

Looks great Big D

And a logo before you even move the brewery ! :super:
I have a feeling your looking forward to getting back to civilization as much as I was,your gunna love it !!

Batz

Very much so Batz.Ive a job interview lined up in July so fingers crossed.If i spent any longer up here Franko would have to replace the Bull with a croc or something and a name change.Wouldve looked great as well.Will be joining the logo sticker club soon i think.

Cheers
Big D

Very much so Batz.Ive a job interview lined up in July so fingers crossed.If i spent any longer up here Franko would have to replace the Bull with a croc or something and a name change.Wouldve looked great as well.Will be joining the logo sticker club soon i think.

Cheers
Big D

Cheers
Big D

Looks a little blank in the corner of your posts still?
Get that logo in there :super:

Batz

I will get some stickers done soon as well. In a few weeks, when I find some spare money.

I will get some stickers done soon as well. In a few weeks, when I find some spare money.

Well send me one for my bar

Batz

Hi Franko
You do excellent work. Well done! Is there any chance you can help this poor sole with my label?

Latest posts

Back