Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franko

Red Rocket Brewery
Reaction score
G,Day Brewers

Due to overwhelming demand for labels and logos Ive decided to start a new thread for the subject.
For those requiring a label/logo please PM me with your ideas.
labels /logos are usally done at 150dpi these are great printed out and make great labels for your fonts etc as shown here by Muga.

I'll post the designs here for all to see

Franko

font_flagssml.jpg

SUPER MATE
looks great here is one of my bottel labels just finished it

DELBOY

PIKEES_ELBOW_STOUT.gif

I'll kick it off with the new one for Tony

Tonys_labelweb.jpg

Here's one I did for Me and fellow brewers of Macarthur Ale and Lager Enthusiasts

Fishers_Ghost_pale_ale_labe.jpg

oh wow

im stoaked.

how do i get hold of the origional mate :)

yeeee haaaa

Here,s a custom one I did for Doglet he supplies a hand drawn sketch of what he wanted

brewpowerbanda.jpg

Better post Linz's favourite for Macarthur Ale and Lager Enthusiasts

razorbacklabelweb.jpg

uummmm doglet,franko seems you both have wasted your time.(superb art work not with standing) but

CARN THE CROWS/CROWS/CROWS/CROWS/CROWS,..oh must go now i see a power FALIURE looming :p maybe a black out.... oooooohhhhh aammm ff

faaadddiing :blink: THREAD HIJACK :p

Franko ,

I reckon your lables and names are better than the commercial breweries , You should send them your portfolio and see if you can get a contract from them , `Everyones a winner`

pumpy :)

Pumpy said:
Franko ,

I reckon your lables and names are better than the commercial breweries , You should send them your portfolio and see if you can get a contract from them , `Everyones a winner`

pumpy :)
[post="126375"][/post]​

Give up your day job [ whatever that is] you have talent man :super: and do this sort of stuff , or somthing like it, green with envy :( WELL DONE.

Thanks Bimdi & Pumpy if it paid more or someone gave me a full time job doing it I would
Frank

OK Bindi 4 hours in the making you owe me big time !!!
Hope you like it
PM me with your email address again so I can send you the big version

Franko

Bindi_Labelwebsample.jpg

Digeribrew how original is that one!!!!

is that Bindi in the pic ???

Pumpy

Man am I STOKED, fantastic, there is not enough superlatives to explain :D :D :D
Yes I owe you big time, well I live on a great beach your welcome to stay a awhile and the bar is open 24-7.
PM on it's way with the email address.

Well is it you on the label Bindi ?

Pumpy :)

bindi said:
Pumpy said:

[post="126940"][/post]​
Yep, that's me. Didn't he do a fabulous job! :super:
[post="126941"][/post]​

Eveyone is a winner Bindi but that is bloody original even scared me for a moment .

I would get a copyright on that name Digeribrew fabulous

:) Pumpy

bindi said:
Pumpy said:

[post="126940"][/post]​
Yep, that's me. Didn't he do a fabulous job! :super:
[post="126941"][/post]​

And he plays a a bloody good digeridoo as well,I can sort of remember a tune bashed out on some irrigation pipe at the batcave once.

Batz

Latest posts

Back