• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50L braumeister with complete keg setup - entire system for sale - Newcastle NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost at sea

Reaction score
Due to deciding to sell my current house to undertake a new construction, knowing i will have zero brew time in the future i have decided to sell my entire system from BM50 through to keg setup,

The system has worked flawlessly (as i would expect from a BM50) and been a breeze to operate.

Included in the sale is:

- A 50L Braumeister original in great condition, all seals, plates and mag pumps in working order, never ever had a single issue with this system. would buy again in a heart beat over the other systems on offer.

- 20L short pipe to suit the BM.

- 20L exposed element Crown urn, (originally my BIAB) now used for sparge water. great condition also. still has high quality Bag if you wanted to punch out a triple batch.

- Upright freezer with STC-1000 and internal fan able to fit 2 fermenters at same time. easily gets down to zero deg C for cold crashing ect.

- series 4 kegking kegerator 3 tap font each one is a perlick 650SS cleaned after every keg has a 4 way check valve manifold on the rear for each keg.

- genuine CMB disconnects used through out the system with valpar beer lines

- 5 ball lock kegs. all kegs have been in constant rotation and regularly had seals replaced where required,

- 2x 6kg keg king gas bottles, one 80% full has Harris 601 reg (quality reg no creep), the other close to empty has a kk mkIII reg used for transfers and purging.

- 3 no chill cubes, cleaned after every use. 1 drum of pre-made star san.

- 2x coopers fermenters (no silly airlock rubbish) both fit inside the fridge at same time just.

- Various chemicals like starsan, brewery wash, sod perc & brew salts gypsum cal chlor ect.

- heaps and i really mean heaps of extras such as heat pads, refrac, ph meter (cheap), glass thermometer, 3L starter flask, glass hydrometer, bottle capper, various fittings, new keg seals heaps more i havent remembered...

asking price is $3,300 neg.

Located in newcastle, and given the amount of gear that is actually included i would be willing to deliver on a trailer within say 150ks of newy if price compensated for the delivery.

PM me on here for my number.

Attachments

• IMG_7276.JPG
    IMG_7276.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9033.JPG
    IMG_9033.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_9031.JPG
    IMG_9031.JPG
    217.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_9027.JPG
    IMG_9027.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_9034.JPG
    IMG_9034.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_9038.JPG
    IMG_9038.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9037.JPG
    IMG_9037.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9040.JPG
    IMG_9040.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9030.JPG
    IMG_9030.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_8931.JPG
    IMG_8931.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 124
Note: it is a 40L crown urn included, not a 20L just a typo.

also has a - brewman pure o2 kit, stainless wand and 2micron stone, reg gas glass missing but doesnt affect operation

Last edited:
Sent PM love to chat, thanks Ben

Due to deciding to sell my current house to undertake a new construction, knowing i will have zero brew time in the future i have decided to sell my entire system from BM50 through to keg setup,

The system has worked flawlessly (as i would expect from a BM50) and been a breeze to operate.

Included in the sale is:

- A 50L Braumeister original in great condition, all seals, plates and mag pumps in working order, never ever had a single issue with this system. would buy again in a heart beat over the other systems on offer.

- 20L short pipe to suit the BM.

- 20L exposed element Crown urn, (originally my BIAB) now used for sparge water. great condition also. still has high quality Bag if you wanted to punch out a triple batch.

- Upright freezer with STC-1000 and internal fan able to fit 2 fermenters at same time. easily gets down to zero deg C for cold crashing ect.

- series 4 kegking kegerator 3 tap font each one is a perlick 650SS cleaned after every keg has a 4 way check valve manifold on the rear for each keg.

- genuine CMB disconnects used through out the system with valpar beer lines

- 5 ball lock kegs. all kegs have been in constant rotation and regularly had seals replaced where required,

- 2x 6kg keg king gas bottles, one 80% full has Harris 601 reg (quality reg no creep), the other close to empty has a kk mkIII reg used for transfers and purging.

- 3 no chill cubes, cleaned after every use. 1 drum of pre-made star san.

- 2x coopers fermenters (no silly airlock rubbish) both fit inside the fridge at same time just.

- Various chemicals like starsan, brewery wash, sod perc & brew salts gypsum cal chlor ect.

- heaps and i really mean heaps of extras such as heat pads, refrac, ph meter (cheap), glass thermometer, 3L starter flask, glass hydrometer, bottle capper, various fittings, new keg seals heaps more i havent remembered...

asking price is $3,300 neg.

Located in newcastle, and given the amount of gear that is actually included i would be willing to deliver on a trailer within say 150ks of newy if price compensated for the delivery.

PM me on here for my number.
[/QUOTE

Hey Lost at Sea,
Hope the construction goes well and we see you back brewing again.

Sounds like an awesome deal, bet that was a tough decision.

Cheers
Steve

Hey Lost at Sea,
Hope the construction goes well and we see you back brewing again.

Sounds like an awesome deal, bet that was a tough decision.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks mate, just finished our last big house flip in the burbs, now decided to build a house on much larger block up the coast a bit, shoot me now. im being realistic that i will be skint on time for next 2 years but ill be back once its all finished up. planning large shed with dedicated brew area.

Thanks for all your support, cant recommend your services enough.

Latest posts

Back