Archive Ipa Competition Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, is in the beer list at 6.5% though! False advertising... Wonder if there's a free beer in it for me!

Have to say Ben, every time I've hit the bar tonight, people have been hammering your beer!! Nicely nicely! Is a damn good beer, and as a session beer, would definitely sneak up on you. Just don't hammer the LC Imperial
stouts afterwards.... Good beer though!!!!!!

So, anyone whom cares and/or notices, I'm in the back bar. Bring your drinking shoes/glasses. Ahem.

Would love to get out tonight and try Ben's beer, not sure if it happens though, waiting for the wife to finish work which might still be a while. If not I hope to be able to quickly sneak in between commitments over the weekend.

Had a Route 56 yesterday, think I'm warming to the IPA. :p
Hope I can get in to try all the others, well done lads. :beerbang:

Ps. Shame to miss you Nick, agreed with the LC Dreadnought, its a fearsome sucker but pretty yum, the Cunning Ninjas anaesthetised me though!

Congrats guys. Was at Archive Sat night and spotted some familiar names on a poster. Had the Route 56, good job Ben! Will have to get back to try the others

Congrats guys. Was at Archive Sat night and spotted some familiar names on a poster. Had the Route 56, good job Ben! Will have to get back to try the others

The once was a brewer that went by the name of kram.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Mine went on tap lunchtime today.

Hope some of you will be able to make it this week. I'll head in tonight around 9ish or a bit earlier.

FlyPAlabelcropped.jpg

Mine went on tap lunchtime today.

Hope some of you will be able to make it this week. I'll head in tonight around 9ish or a bit earlier.

FlyPAlabelcropped.jpg

Ahhh Back when hosties were hotties.

Anyone got any feedback for Florian's FlyPA?
I'll be there on Thursday to throw a couple back.

I'll get in some time before Sunday.
Knowing Florian brewed it, I expect really good things :icon_cheers: .

Thursday afternoon/ evening I'll swing by and give FlyPA a try. Walking over from the city at knockoff time, so around 500- 530, what time are you likely to be there Chunkious? :icon_cheers:

Thursday afternoon/ evening I'll swing by and give FlyPA a try. Walking over from the city at knockoff time, so around 500- 530, what time are you likely to be there Chunkious? :icon_cheers:

Hey Rde, I'll be there sippin away between 6.00 - 8.00. Always in the back bar. Look for the sexy lady with the drunk....that'll be me and the wife :icon_cheers:

Cool, back bar after 6pm, sounds fine. I'll probably be identifiable as the lonely drunk simpleton with glasses! :icon_cheers:

Cool, back bar after 6pm, sounds fine. I'll probably be identifiable as the lonely drunk simpleton with glasses! :icon_cheers:
Hmm, I'll see if I'm allowed out during the week at night :icon_cheers:

I was planning at coming in Thursday night as well, but just realised that my wife is in Canberra for the day, and I can't leave before she's back home. So I won't be there before 9:30. Are you guys having a late one on Thursday?
Otherwise I might come in Wednesday or Friday night. I think Saturday afternoon the inlaws are coming in for a meal and pint.

Dunno about 9.30pm if I supposed to be in work early Friday, but I could make Saturday lunch a fall back position.

I'm going out on Saturday so plan to be there in the afternoon sometime, if I haven't been in before hand...

Back