ANHC Breaks Its Chains in 2014...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
web2.jpg

Well folks, the worst kept secret in Australian Homebrewing history is out of the bag officially.​

We're going to Canberra in October, 2014!

Following the successful AABC event this year, the boys in the Nation's Capital have put their hands to do it all again... and then some...

You'll be hearing from the guys in Canberra about the event directly soon, but in the mean time there's a little gem of information hiding away at the website, so jump on over there (http://www.anhc.com.au) and start thinking about booking your holidays for next October!

May your brews be great brews!

Andy

I don't need to book a holiday as I'm already here.

Will Vinnie be bringing cases of his beers with him? Love to pick up some RR.

Wahoo closer to Sydney. That's damn great for me.

tiprya said:
Will Vinnie be bringing cases of his beers with him? Love to pick up some RR.
+1 on this, I'd be happy with a pint or two.

Thanks for the intro, Andy.

We've got a really exciting program in the pipeline for 2014, with more speaker announcements coming soon. In the meantime why don't you follow us on twitter, like us on facebook, and check out the ANHC website.

If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, drop us a line at [email protected], or contact us via twitter, facebook, or PM on here.

Kev.

So has anyone else seen the anhc website and seen that The Brewing Network are coming down?

Unreal news. Can't wait to meet J and the crew!!!

As a member of the Canberra Brewers we are very excited to be hosting this year! We are some very good brewers in Canberra and a few great micro breweries!!

Breaks it chains to Canberra :blink: ?
Am I missing some thing, WA would have been the obvious choice , just joking :lol:
Next one maybe in WA so you lot can escape and enjoy the fresh air and hospitably you only get in WA.
Free pint on me if you do.
Nev

Gryphon Brewing said:
Breaks it chains to Canberra :blink: ?
Am I missing some thing, WA would have been the obvious choice , just joking :lol:
Next one maybe in WA so you lot can escape and enjoy the fresh air and hospitably you only get in WA.
Free pint on me if you do.
Nev
I'm sure an offer to host from WA would have been well received, and would be welcome in the future. It's only going to happen if people in WA are willing to make it happen.

But in the meantime here Canberra we've put our hand up and we are pumped.

Hooking up the BN was a great get by the organisers, and it sounds like they're putting together a fantastic program. I've not been involved much so far, but am looking forward to helping Canberra Brewers put on an awesome event.

Kodos said:
I'm sure an offer to host from WA would have been well received, and would be welcome in the future. It's only going to happen if people in WA are willing to make it happen.

But in the meantime here Canberra we've put our hand up and we are pumped.

Hooking up the BN was a great get by the organisers, and it sounds like they're putting together a fantastic program. I've not been involved much so far, but am looking forward to helping Canberra Brewers put on an awesome event.
Yes well done Canberra brewers. :beerbang:
Nev

Glad to see the interest growing, team.

We've got some great local speakers lined up, and there's still a couple more internationals to be announced, too...like 'wow' level internationals. Just you wait.

We'll also be putting out more info for the ANHC homebrew comp in March, so keep some gaps in your brewing schedule.

The Brewing Network and Vinnie sounds pretty awesome to me. Would love to go

Latest posts

Back