Queensland Amateur Brewing Championship 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A huge thanks and much applause for all involved in running QABC, it is another great success. :super:

Congratulations to medallists and Nats qualifiers, all set now for another Qld win. :beerbang:

Thanks to the organisers and everyone involved. I will have to try and get down next year and lend a hand.

Congrats to everyone that did well, especially the qualifiers, and a huge WELL DONE to the organisers & judges. Getting the results out this quickly on such a huge comp is a credit to everyone involved.

Cheers Ross

Thanks Kris, great to meet you and participate in the day yesterday. A very well run day.
Also thanks to the Lion Craft guys for the use of their facility, the judges and admin also did a great job.

Well done to Nathan, David and Andrew for your respective Champion Beer/Brewer results.

Came away with a couple of wins again this year which is always a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to the Nationals and then improving on this years brews from feedback received for next year.

Cheers

SpiroZ

just looked at the club points ,is it just me or how my computer sets it out ,but how wasthose points worked out

all good now it was just how i was veiwing it on my computer

Well done to all the winners and those that placed in the QABC. The quality of the entries keeps improving year-on-year....thanks to Kris and all those involved in organising such a massive event......Go QLD in the AABC!

Special thanks to XXXX and Lion (Craft) for the awesome venue and support and the QABC sponsors.

Cheers,

Colin.

Can someone explain which scores constitute which medal because for the life of me, I can't find any info. anywhere. Also, are all the state and nations comps. judged in the same way?

danestead said:
Can someone explain which scores constitute which medal because for the life of me, I can't find any info. anywhere. Also, are all the state and nations comps. judged in the same way?
Ignore the medal points column in the Results By Style report; it looks like that may be an old artefact. Medals are awarded based on scores - 30-38 Bronze, 38-45 Silver, 45+ Gold.

There are some minor differences between the states and national comps. They all use the same guidelines, but some states use different scoresheets and present the beer to judges differently (bottles/jugs/glasses). They might also use different cut offs for medal scores.

If you can't see the results, try refreshing the page (caching appears to be quite aggressive on the site).

Latest posts

Back