ANHC Breaks Its Chains in 2014...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cortez The Killer said:
Is the whole of ANHC going to be held on the ANU campus ie conference, club night and dinner?

Which building?

Cheers
The conference and club night will be held at University House. It's a beautiful example of 50s architecture, a little bit away from the main university. We'll be in the throes of Spring and barring another El nino, it will be spectacularly lush, green and shady.

conference.jpg

Sorry. I may have gotten carried away there. Did I mention there will be lots of beer?

The gala awards dinner will be held in the atrium foyer space of the National Museum of Australia. The huge room boasts wide views of Lake Burley Griffin, plenty of space to move about, as well as some very interesting items from the gallery's permanent collection on display.

nmacafe.jpg

We've got a few other venues in the mix. The nationals will be held offsite in a very exciting venue, and we're looking at doing a bit of a Canberra beer pilgrimage trip for all those who stick their hands up to judge and steward...but we're not ready to blow all our powder just yet!

Mr. No-Tip said:
We've got a few other venues in the mix. The nationals will be held offsite in a very exciting venue, and we're looking at doing a bit of a Canberra beer pilgrimage trip for all those who stick their hands up to judge and steward...but we're not ready to blow all our powder just yet!
I'm guessing people are starting to think about their accommodation options and getting somewhere that best suits all the venues.

Great job getting the national museum guys!

That's a stunning spot. I'm not sure who's doing the catering there since Axis closed, but I've never had a bad meal there.

WOW! Well done. I'll be there in spirit only, unfortunately, so if you see a spirit passed out next to that lily pond can you send him my way?

Parks said:
I'm guessing people are starting to think about their accommodation options and getting somewhere that best suits all the venues.
We've got a good number of rooms reserved with official conference sponsors. Details will be announced with tickets.

That said, you really won't go wrong with any accomodation in Canberra City to be in ~20 minutes walking distance from nats, the conference, and the dinner.

Siborg said:
when are tickets available?
First week of July. If you sign up to our mailing list , you'll get alerted when tickets go on sale.

Mr. No-Tip said:
First week of July. If you sign up to our mailing list , you'll get alerted when tickets go on sale.
Done

So just in case you've been living under an electronic rock this morning, I'd better let you know that tickets are now on sale.

It's been a hectic half year here at ANHC, but we feel this year's conference is going to be really special. So step up and secure your tickets now at early bird pricing, plus the exclusive chance to win a 7 Gallon stainless steel chronical fermenter, courtesy of our sponsor New Era Brewing - $500 value!

Any specific questions, hit up [email protected], but if you have something more general that you think others would benefit from, by all means reply here.

https://vimeo.com/99498423

Full Conf Ticket Purchase :) looking forward to another anhc

Wolfman said:
When does the early bird price finish?
We're planning to run it till the end of August. If tickets start running thin or plans change, there will be more comms via the mailing lost ahead of time.

Paid for my ticket today (full package + extras). Like the way it asks for your AHB name.

Who else is planning to go? Anyone else signing up for the mystery tour?

Crofty said:
Paid for my ticket today (full package + extras). Like the way it asks for your AHB name.

Who else is planning to go? Anyone else signing up for the mystery tour?
About 20 people on the MMT so far. [emoji129][emoji127][emoji129][emoji127][emoji129][emoji127][emoji129][emoji127][emoji129][emoji127]

Latest posts

Back