Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine.. Looks great. Thanks heaps fellas.

Thanks Lecterfan, for dropping it around.

Mine just arrived, cheers guys great job.

Picked mine up from the PO today, great quality. Thanks gents.

Mine arrived safely today not sure about the hoodie tho been a cool 35 degrees up here the last few days will be good for winter tho

hi cocko were these sent via express post or normal?
i think mine shoulda showed by now?
expess is normally 2 days from melbornia, not pannicking but not the first time parcels have entered the bermuda triangle :(

hi cocko were these sent via express post or normal?
i think mine shoulda showed by now?
expess is normally 2 days from melbornia, not pannicking but not the first time parcels have entered the bermuda triangle :(

Regular parcel satchels but registered, I will grab the tracking number in the morning, its at work, and check it for you....

You will have to collect it from the PO.

Stay tuned.

received today looks awesome and thanks again cocko + pok

3draws

Regular parcel satchels but registered, I will grab the tracking number in the morning, its at work, and check it for you....

You will have to collect it from the PO.

Stay tuned.
thanks will probably show today. swmbo works graveyard so she can sign for it :icon_cheers:

turned up this morning, perfect timing as I had the day off, lookin good thanks heaps!

Lucky I was home today ... a package arrived from "Liquide Friction".
If SWMBO had signed for it, I'd have had 20 questions about what kind of friction enhancing lubricant I'd ordered in such a large pack.

BTW guys, good job, polo looks great.

Ha ha, I got some funny looks from the boss when mine turned up at work. "hey is this your's? from LF", I said "yep" and grabbed it and walked off. I like it when people are expecting and explanation for something they think sound suss, and you don't give them one.

:icon_offtopic: Like the time my cop neighbor came over for a chat and I had yeast starters in flasks sitting on the bench, he kept eyeing them off with out trying to look like he was, I didn't say a word. Funny, he hasn't been over since :lol:

Now that would have been good, from Cocko @ liquid friction :unsure:

Latest posts

Back