AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he just crashed out somewhere. Did he really go missing or just pike out in a cab?

I thought he just crashed out somewhere. Did he really go missing or just pike out in a cab?

A whole manhunt with texta in hand was launched around midnight, but we came up with no stars.

not too sure when he was last on as him self ?

not too sure when he was last on as him self ?

I'd give him a ring but my phone carked it last night. One of the Melb brewers might call him up. Brendo?

Can everyone update the wiki with any instructions re - their brew? Eg ready to drink, wait 4 weeks, drink at 2 degrees, 50 degrees, wear a funky hat and scarf while drinking etc.

Photo evidence can be found HERE
Its uploaded in reverse order, so to see the night progress, switch the order of the photos around (otherwise everyone seems to be sobering up as the night goes on!)

I'm alive. Barely! :lol:

Great work with the signature ya bums!

CM2, no sharpies got anywhere near my face yesterday, i was on red alert all day.

I bee-lined out of there soon after the conversation with Moonshine went a little. :blink:

The train was friendly to me on my trip home. I'm glad i left when i did as i was three sheets to the wind by the time i stumbled in the door. Infact the trip from fents to my house is all just a blur! I do recall being indiana jones when i got off the train, realised my keys where still on the seat, rushed back in and forced the doors open to get off. Crazy stuff!

MXD, your swap beers are on good hands.

Oh Fents! Thanks for the top day/night. Also, i forgot to take my glass slant which should be sitting on your letter/coat/umbrella stand next to the door. if you could fridge it for me, i'll swing by to pick it up one evening soon.

Cheers folks!

Good to know you're still alive. How's the goat beer going?

Good to see some photos wakkatoo.

Lucky Ferg never logged in I guess.

HEY WHICH ONE OF YOU IS FENTON AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HUSBAND??

Hope the dinner party went OK ferg. That ESB was a cracker.

Enjoyed your barley wine too 4* - not sure if I mentioned it at the time - too much else going on. I think all the beers were good except the undercarbed mongrel hybrid kit brew I pulled out at about 1.30 am and subsequently tipped on the lawn. Needed to share a JD RTD with fents to wash it all away.

Enjoyed your barley wine too 4* - not sure if I mentioned it at the time - too much else going on. I think all the beers were good except the undercarbed mongrel hybrid kit brew I pulled out at about 1.30 am and subsequently tipped on the lawn. Needed to share a JD RTD with fents to wash it all away.

hahaha, oh poor poor ferg. he will never host an AHB event after lastnight! :lol:

Cheers for the comments on the BW bud. when its all bottled up in 330's i'll happily swing you a bottle for safe keeping if you want.

cheers.

Photo evidence can be found HERE
Its uploaded in reverse order, so to see the night progress, switch the order of the photos around (otherwise everyone seems to be sobering up as the night goes on!)

Hahaha looks like shenanigans. I got hit with a bad case of the squirts after eating sashimi friday night and didn't think I'd brave going to a case swap with that threat lingering.

Well done fents (and all those who helped make it happen)

Q

p.s. rook you look relatively well behaved in all those photo's what happened :p

Thanks again Fents, great day. Have only vague memories of the cab home.
@fourstar --> hope no offense was taken at my drunken ramlings.

Is it just me, or does Dave look a bit like Rodney Rude?

Thanks again Fents, great day. Have only vague memories of the cab home.
@fourstar --> hope no offense was taken at my drunken ramlings.

i was in the same boat as you. Basically as soon as i realised i couldn't understand what you where saying and that my rambling was following suit. i decided it was time for me to leave! :D

Welcome to my world... and thats before I drink! :unsure:

and here i was thinking thats just the alcohol talking! ;)

so, who's game enough to start the tasting thread tonight?! :ph34r: Considering ive had reflux all day i doubt i'll be going anywhere near my beers

Firstly , thanks Fents for hosting...
Apologies for going down early...and yes it was poor form...
Made it to the diner party...drank water for a bit and managed to stay awake till 2 am....
Manticle , i'm glad you liked the ESB....
Thanks to everyone who shared their brews and wisdom....
If you'll let me come again , i promise to behave...but i'm not sure SWMBO would ever let me have it here....
Cheers
Ferg

Thanks to Fents and Rach for allowing the use of their home.

F* never give out your login (Hilarious).

Good night.

Back