Vic 2018 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Idzy
2. Nullnvoid
3. JB
4. Micbrew
5. DJ_L3ThAL
6. Technobabble66
7. Mardoo
8. AJ80
9. Husky
10. Dr Rocks
11. MJ
12. Laxation
13. GrumpyPaul
14. droid
15. Danscraftbeer
16. TheWiggman

Cubists
1. Idzy
2. Nullnvoid
3. JB
4. Micbrew
5. DJ_L3ThAL
6. Technobabble66
7. Mardoo
8. AJ80
9. Husky
10. Dr Rocks
11. MJ
12. Laxation
13. GrumpyPaul
14. droid
15. Danscraftbeer
16. TheWiggman

Swappers
1. Idzy
2. Nullnvoid
3. JB
4. Micbrew
5. DJ_L3ThAL
6. Technobabble66
7. Mardoo
8. AJ80
9. Husky
10. Dr Rocks
11. MJ
12. Laxation
13. GrumpyPaul
14. droid
15. Danscraftbeer
16. TheWiggman

I've put my hand up for this one to be hosted in sunny Corowa. It's right on the NSW border near Albury Wodonga and is an easy drive from Melbourne up the M31 taking a turnoff before reaching Wodonga. About 3:15 from the CBD. Stacks of room for camping and hopefully I'll have my shed up by then where all the shenanigans will take place.

Be nice to get some decent dry heat again. Last time was Bandicoot. Eff me, Melbourne’s gotten so humid I barely want to live here anymore.

I've put my hand up for this one to be hosted in sunny Corowa. It's right on the NSW border near Albury Wodonga and is an easy drive from Melbourne up the M31 taking a turnoff before reaching Wodonga. About 3:15 from the CBD. Stacks of room for camping and hopefully I'll have my shed up by then where all the shenanigans will take place.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but you're 3rd in line to host this one.

Depending on whether I've got our new house finished in Kinglake by then, I'll be hosting, or Cam's Folks' place again. Always good to have fall-back positions, 'though.....:D

I'm all for going to Corowa for a swap, however I think it would be better suited to a winter location wouldn't it? After the heat we experienced in Echuca!

I must have been drunk when it was discussed. Cheerfully withdrawn, can do winter 2019 though this part of the world sees all 4 seasons. Regular overnight freezes, regular +40s over summer.

Lee, I'm absolutely up for a Corowa 2019 winter swap at your place (with ******* hot kangaroo stew on the menu!).

Start a new thread so you get to OWN it & everyone can get on board.

I don't think there will ever be a challenge to the 2015 Winter Swap fire, 'though.....

Attachments

• DSCN1261.JPG
    DSCN1261.JPG
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 90
Lee, I'm absolutely up for a Corowa 2019 winter swap at your place (with ******* hot kangaroo stew on the menu!).

Start a new thread so you get to OWN it & everyone can get on board.

I don't think there will ever be a challenge to the 2015 Winter Swap fire, 'though.....

That will quite possibly be the biggest bonfire I will ever see. Even though it was minus 1 you had to stand a very very very long way back. Very.

My butt just tingled remembering that chilli roo stew the Mach 1 at Wayne’s was insanely hot [emoji892] butt soo good *bazinga*

Just quietly...that jerkey of danscraftbeer's from last weekend left a definite ring of fire Sunday morning...delicious stuff, but my word it was potent.

lets not get Wig and Dan together before swap or we'll all need colonoscopies and while the procedure is fine (cause your out cold) the prep is f#@ken nightmare.

So happens that my neighbour is an all-'round good sport and slaughters his own stock. I'm sure if I tried hard enough I might be able to 'get hold' of a roo, get it butchered and somehow serve* it among the brewing masses.
If it's a bonfire you want then I'd better get started on the woodpile.

* Ed: served with copious chillies of course

Latest posts

Back