AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tick tick tick, time passes so slow when you are hanging for a beer.

Hutchy = Bitch! why did i leave my self logged in?!?

This is what we do to goats in vic!

WHOOP WHOOP

travgoat.JPG

Sorry... I misread.. I'm sure you wrote goatee...

As I suggested on the case swap page, the beer I'll be swapping has been recently bottled.
If you like your English-style ale warm and flat, you are welcome to drink it soon, otherwise I'd suggest giving it 4+ weeks to bottle condition.

Same for mine...

sap.

Thanks Fents ..sorry for the poor form and early exit..at the dinner party now....

im not feeling very well i think rook touched me on my nuts

What's that smell ? Think I got my second wind !
Second wind? That'd be the smell of hubris.

Alternately, it might be the smell of substances not inhaled for many a year :)

Good to meet you, and look forward to you coming along to the next case swap. Your ESB was excellent!

im not feeling very well i think rook touched me on my nuts
Your nuts were yummie, teddy even said she liked them. :p

On a more serious note, thanks to everyone for making it an enjoyable evening (even teddy found a nice spot by the fire and some people to talk to) next time - especially if it's closer to home - hope to be able to stay longer.
Thanks especially to to Fent's for being a gracious host, WarmBeer for managing the swapping, BeerDingo for shoving my and Haysie's bottles in boxes when I was not there and whomever cooked the meat and provided the warm fire.
Passed 2 booze bus' on the way home, so while the various beers on offer were enjoyable, it was lucky that I limited my sampling.

i have a confession i dont know what real beer tastes like and i dont really brew my own my boyfriend does

i have a confession i dont know what real beer tastes like and i dont really brew my own my boyfriend does
Hey, Rook, Fents, Kleiny, whoever?

Don't forget to update his "What's brewing" signature.

And I think Moonshine has a permanent marker in his pocket, for a facial memento of the night ;)

Latest posts

Back