AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd start the ball rolling on this years Vic Xmas in July case swap.

This way we'll all have plenty of time to brew... and hopefully avoid the infections of the last one.

Like I needed motivation to do more brewing. I don't need motivation, I need TIME dammit!

Signed up. Got a recipe sorted (which will be further refined over the coming months), and hopefully this time I should have some other interesting beers to share on the night (venue and SWMBO approval pending).

good work warmbeer! Makes it easier to add your name to the article than filling up a thread.

Lock me in!

I vote rooks shed again and if he dosnt want it im happy to host again too (watsonia, train close by, only one neighbour, 100Litre system ready to go)(spit, bar and firepit already sorted)...if someone else wants to host dont be scared to put your hand up too, sharing is caring.

I vote rooks shed again and if he dosnt want it im happy to host again too (watsonia, train close by, only one neighbour, 100Litre system ready to go)(spit, bar and firepit already sorted)...if someone else wants to host dont be scared to put your hand up too, sharing is caring.

Vote 1 Fents place! :icon_chickcheers: For those who just travelled to Bendigo i think we want it metro!

Maybe Fents could convince the Kooinda boys to have it there.

Imagine the case swap batch we could brew...

yea true about the metro thing and no to the kooi idea! all tho im sure most of kooi boys will attend, they never miss a piss up.

"Gentlemen (and Lady), start your fermenters!"

hehehe...

but you could have written "ladies" to be more inclusive to other female brewers in victoria... surely there's some out there??? :unsure:

Fents, I'm more than happy to hold the xmas one, the bar and everything should be completed by then....

Stop ya sooking 4star.....you metro boys are pansies :lol:

Rook

Fents, I'm more than happy to hold the xmas one, the bar and everything should be completed by then....
Stop ya sooking 4star.....you metro boys are pansies :lol:
Rook

Xmas one would be good Rooky! I can imagine a LOOOOONG cold light out your way in the middle of winter.

"Gentlemen (and Lady), start your fermenters!"

hehehe...

but you could have written "ladies" to be more inclusive to other female brewers in victoria... surely there's some out there??? :unsure:

Damn (slaps forehead), forgot all about Fourstar ;)

(Sorry, you just had to be there last week)

Ok im in

Anywhere as long as there is lots of beer.

And as for the the actual xmas swap there was some talk late last year about the 2010 xmas swap tour leaving VIC and finishing QLD.

Kleiny

Ok im in

Anywhere as long as there is lots of beer.

And as for the the actual xmas swap there was some talk late last year about the 2010 xmas swap tour leaving VIC and finishing QLD.

Kleiny

Hey Kleiny, maybe we could all fit on the back of the Big Red Truck :)

Rook

Back