AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a piker i cant handel more than one beer just call me soft!

Just joking I am king of hardcore beer drinking juust look at me kissing rook full on with tongue (but not in a gay way, in a beer drinking way)

and then there was one...

2.25am closed shop, they have all hit the hay or cabbed it im drinking a jack daniels by the fire.

great swap, meet heaps of grouse ***** and re visted all the otehr grouse ***** i already know....sorry for the langugwe.

massive cleanup install for tommrow, thansk for everyoen for making a mad swap. biggup :kooi:

and then there was one...

2.25am closed shop, they have all hit the hay or cabbed it im drinking a jack daniels by the fire.

great swap, meet heaps of grouse ***** and re visted all the otehr grouse ***** i already know....sorry for the langugwe.

massive cleanup install for tommrow, thansk for everyoen for making a mad swap. biggup :kooi:
2.25, that's not too bad, I was a bit worried at 8pm when some were starting to struggle. ;)
Thanks again, and (at least during the time we were there) everyone (well mostly) was well behaved and and tomorrow's mess should not be insurmountable.

well done, sounds like a big day :)

Another great swap everyone, and apologies to anyone "I" offended while I left my login active for 3 hours :(

A huge thanks to Fents for hosting again :beerbang: , and putting on such a good spread - I think I've eaten my meat quota for the week.
Thanks to Manticle and others for taking the reigns on the brew-rig, and getting the 2nd brew finished before sunrise! (Might not try back-2-back brews next time).
Good to catch up with y'all once again - and a few new faces as well (moonshine certainly lived up to the name!)

Also a pleasure to meet Janet - must get the recipe off you Trav.
Cheers, and good beers.

Great fun day/night, now my head hurts. Great to see you all again (or for the first time).

We'll put posters up around the neighbourhood today..

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR MISSING FOURSTAR?

He's friendly, mostly toilet trained and has been neutered.
Last seen going walkabout with his indigenous friends, possibly searching for spray paint or potato salad.

If found, please call Fents

Haha ha fellas. Nice work. Sounds like a top swap.

You'd think Fourstar would have learnt after the barleywine brewday not to pass out in public. Hope the markers came out as well as the phone jacking.

Hutchy- back to back brews are ok If u rnt at a caseswap with a dozen brewers all getting pissed. Top work fellas, now we just need pics!!!

Dim Sims....Hmmmmm!!! WonderWoman, they really are tasty, who cares what's in them :icon_vomit:

Great day, even though i was driving. Great to meet most of you for the first time. Managed to taste a load of different brews, from a load of good brewers. Cheers Fents for the hospitality. Trav, the goats is currently soaking in porter mate...can't wait to start the roasting.

Until next time. :party:

Cheers Fents for hosting. Great day/night. Only mildly sore in the head this morning.

Thanks Trav and others for the goat and other roasted bits. I make absolutely no promises about the cubes besides the fact that they do contain wort. Hutch did just as much work as I did - few other helpers there too, otherwise I might have made malt cordial.

Some great beers on the day - if the swap beers are as good then we should be in for a treat.

I need new boots now. And a new phone.

Great day/night. Head is sore.

Good to catch up for a yak with a bunch of great people, show those Queenslanders what a goat is really for, and drink some great beers.

Did anybody know what happened to Zebba's swap beers? I don't have one in the beers I took home, and don't remember seeing a #2 batch out on the floor. I thought Leigh was bringing it along for him?

Did anybody know what happened to Zebba's swap beers? I don't have one in the beers I took home, and don't remember seeing a #2 batch out on the floor. I thought Leigh was bringing it along for him?
I've got a PET bottle with a #2 on a flouro yellow dot on the lid. I also have a PET bottle with a white lid that is not labelled in any way. Going to assume this is Fents as it's the only one not accounted for...

sap.

yep mine all had white lids no labels, no number on caps etc...silly but i was to busy loosing my beer all day/night.

Thanks fents, top night and great to put faces to usernames.

do we need to check hospitals etc for Braden ? did you guys do something terrible to him so there will be no more 4* posts ?

Latest posts

Back