AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crikey what a day / night. thanks to all you drunks who rolled up and had a good time cause thats what its all about. no one needs to worry about how much shit they talked or when they crashed out casue after all we drank a shit load of beer (n stuff ;)) and thats what its also all about.

the beers on the day were excellent cant wait to tuck into the swaps. everyones stuff has been picked up except someone big ornage gatorade mash tun, cant remember who's.

thnaks to the brewers/swappers/cleaners you all made my day and night really easy.

whoever left those chilli sausage rolls in my fridge get a massive biggup, they saved me yesterday afternoon, perfect!

next swap is at chris's place and it will be good to be back on the other side of the fence for that one.

hope everyone had a mad time, just gotta mop the floors and the house is back in one piece.

hope everyone had a mad time, just gotta mop the floors and the house is back in one piece.

Did you find my glass slant on the side table at the entrance? if you could fridge it for me bud, i'll pick it up in the next fortnight when im down your way for my next cricket comittee meeting. :icon_cheers:

Hey Fents,

That'd be my mash tun still lying around. I'll organise to swing by one night this week to grab it (alternatively i can meet up a lunchtime somewhere and grab it).

Thanks for hosting such a tops day.

Cheers SJ

Did you find my glass slant on the side table at the entrance? if you could fridge it for me bud, i'll pick it up in the next fortnight when im down your way for my next cricket comittee meeting. :icon_cheers:

Yep in the fridge last night.

Hey Fents,

That'd be my mash tun still lying around. I'll organise to swing by one night this week to grab it (alternatively i can meet up a lunchtime somewhere and grab it).

Thanks for hosting such a tops day.

Cheers SJ

Ahhhh yea! no worried mate, i only work 5 mins from home so whenever is good for you.

In the photos that someone kindly posted up, i noticed that in my "line" there are a heap of bottles with black tops/yellow sticker... and one white top. All mine were black top/yellow sticker. Looks like there was just a muck up lining them up, and I'd wager someone else has an extra #2.

Don't worry brett, I have at least 2 bottles left, so as much as it pains me to do so, I'll bring you one next time I see ya.

I'll double check mine tonight. I don't think I did it right

In the photos that someone kindly posted up, i noticed that in my "line" there are a heap of bottles with black tops/yellow sticker... and one white top. All mine were black top/yellow sticker. Looks like there was just a muck up lining them up, and I'd wager someone else has an extra #2.

Don't worry brett, I have at least 2 bottles left, so as much as it pains me to do so, I'll bring you one next time I see ya.

your line was actually my line! i had all black with yellow stickers except for one bottle with a white lid.

aahaha I see. I just assumed all black with yellow stickers and sitting second in line - i mean, it's a fair assumption, right? :)

and anyway, it's better then warmbeers theory.
your line was actually my line! i had all black with yellow stickers except for one bottle with a white lid.

aahaha I see. I just assumed all black with yellow stickers and sitting second in line - i mean, it's a fair assumption, right? :)

and anyway, it's better then warmbeers theory.

I was number three and as leigh had your bottles they where last to turn up. Hence the reason why mine where lined up 2nd.

That makes sense. No biggie - warm beer will still get a fuggled amber if he wants one.
I was number three and as leigh had your bottles they where last to turn up. Hence the reason why mine where lined up 2nd.

Fents

I reckon chris taylor brought those sausage rolls, they were pretty good as i remember.

I hope Rooky, Manticle and Warmbeer remembered to take their bags of grain home with them (that Brendan dropped off for me).

Since your beer arrived later the photos were taken before it was there.

Since your beer arrived later the photos were taken before it was there.

yeah that's right. I wanted to get a photo with all of them there but as soon as Zebba's turned up, people were already packing boxes. From left to right they are all in order, except for Zebba's who ended up on far right.

Anyone know who Horner34 is?

thanks everyone for a great night - specially Fents for letting us take over his house!

I ended up drinking till 3am at my friends house and felt like crap yesterday :icon_vomit:

I think one good thing has come of this - I didn't show yet I'm the most talked about person post swap. I feel popular, for the first time ever!

Back