AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to come, but I'm not sure if I have anything that I feel is good enough to swap yet. Although, if its in July.... I should have a few AG's under my belt by then.

I'd like to come, but I'm not sure if I have anything that I feel is good enough to swap yet. Although, if its in July.... I should have a few AG's under my belt by then.

you can always be a non swap attendee?! Simply bring a few beers along for sampling in anticipation for the xmas swap?

I'd like to come, but I'm not sure if I have anything that I feel is good enough to swap yet...

WHO CARES!!!!!

Honestly man, we don't wait until our kids can perform advanced calculus before we send them to school.

Put your name on the list, brew a beer, have a great day with some like-minded brewers, and you'll probably get some great feedback about your beers, and how to improve your process.

I've only just moved to AG myself, and my first 2 case swap beers were extract + grains. We take all comers, it's all about the beer.

WHO CARES!!!!!

Honestly man, we don't wait until our kids can perform advanced calculus before we send them to school.

Why not? No need for Beersmith, Promash, let the kid crunch the numberes ;-)

If i can't make something drinkable in 5 months and the bags of grain I'll have soon, I guess I'll deserve any criticism that I'll get. :)
Just be warned it will probably be something a little out of the ordinary.

But unfortunately if the meet is not in the 'burbs probably won't be able to attend.

WHO CARES!!!!!

Put your name on the list, brew a beer, have a great day with some like-minded brewers, and you'll probably get some great feedback about your beers, and how to improve your process.

I've only just moved to AG myself, and my first 2 case swap beers were extract + grains. We take all comers, it's all about the beer.

Alright, fudge it. I'll brew something to bring along to the swap. I have around 4 months to practice (I just learnt an important lesson re: hops in a bag). At least you know you won't be getting something from me that has little to no hop effect!

Siborg it's not an AG only swap. It's a free for all. I've personally swapped kits+bits, extract, partial and AG. U can make good beer with all methods if ur worth ur salt as a brewer.
SO participate with whatever style and method u feel comfortable with.

Ummmmmmm.....
pay no attention to the man behind the curtin.
Do as I say not as I do.
I just blew another keg tonight and have 6 to fill. So doubtful starter for me I'm afraid. and depending on the date, it's likely I'll be interstate or overseas with work.

Sorry mate, I am not being smart...

I am just saying....

It would be good to meet you and have a beer of yours involved....

Nothing more!

Nah man I didn't take it any other way other than u asking if I was going tj be there. It's all good. If I can make it I'll be there. I haven't missed a swap in 2 yrs (participating/brewing that Is).

Back