AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And as for the the actual xmas swap there was some talk late last year about the 2010 xmas swap tour leaving VIC and finishing QLD.

Kleiny
bwaaahahhaha oh yes, the Mexican Steamer! We really should look at doing this trip

bwaaahahhaha oh yes, the Mexican Steamer! We really should look at doing this trip
Is this a reference to the FWS brewing technique discussed later in the evening @ the xmas swap? I'm interested in brewing a Dirty San-cerveza... Perhaps someone else can try a Cleaveland Steam-ale?

boom boom.

Can one of you boys add me - I only have iPhone access until late tonight and can't see enough of the wiki text to edit it.

Cheers

brendo

Is this a reference to the FWS brewing technique discussed later in the evening @ the xmas swap? I'm interested in brewing a Dirty San-cerveza... Perhaps someone else can try a Cleaveland Steam-ale?

boom boom.

i assume i missed this part in between taking a slash, passing out and having shit thrown at me (apparantly) then hot footing out of kleinys only to be rescued by a taxi driver at a local bus stop? :ph34r:

i assume i missed this part in between taking a slash, passing out and having shit thrown at me (apparantly) then hot footing out of kleinys only to be rescued by a taxi driver at a local bus stop? :ph34r:
Yeah, I think you may have been having a nap at the bus shelter by that point, ah, fun times.

Hey all,

Only joined here 8 or so months ago, and wanting to get into the homebrew scene in melbs properly - 2 or so months left till my full HERMS should be cranked up... And would love the chance to meet some of you lads and get some tips.

I know this is perhaps a stupid question, but do I have to be a member of a certain club for this? Or is it free to the Vic home brewing community?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Open to anyone mate. Put yr name up on the list and brew away

Thanks cm2.

Have added my name, and look forward to meeting you all there if not before.

hot footing out of kleinys only to be rescued by a taxi driver at a local bus stop? :ph34r:

Taximan the new super hero of bendigo :lol:

That was one of the funniest things i can actually remember of the whole Bendigo xmas swap.

Kleiny

Andy: all welcome as long as you are up for fun,Hope to see you at the next one

Taximan the new super hero of bendigo
That was one of the funniest things i can actually remember of the whole Bendigo xmas swap.
Kleiny
Andy: all welcome as long as you are up for fun,Hope to see you at the next one

Yeah i cant believe "he saved my life!" :rolleyes:

I was just thinking, i hope this is a xmas in JULY and not JUNE as im planning a holiday to Hong Kong from the 11th-20th June for my birthday.

We can't have Rooky miss out on tormenting me! :party:

Ahhhh, ya lily-livered, 4WD driving, peak-cap wearing, canuck coward. What are you pulling out for already? Your Rye-PA was one of my faves from the last swap.

gallery_7239_412_4585.png

What, 4 months notice not enough for you? ;)

More importantly, where am I going to my bottle-label skimpy-girl pr0n fix from now?

Ahhhh, ya lily-livered, 4WD driving, peak-cap wearing, canuck coward. What are you pulling out for already? Your Rye-PA was one of my faves from the last swap.

More importantly, where am I going to my bottle-label skimpy-girl pr0n fix from now?
Hang on, It's only pulling out if you put in...which I didn't. Happy to come along for the day/night festivities (schedule dependant clause here). As for getting that fix - it's the days of the interwebs dude, get with it.

I figure I'll just "rook" it this swap!

When the beers are back up to Maples and my high standard then we will go back in :icon_chickcheers:

Rook

When the beers are back up to Maples and my high standard then we will go back in :icon_chickcheers:

Rook

Them's fightin words!

(grabs his kits'n'kilo's and heads home to warm his fermenter to 26 degrees, cause the instructions says so)

Hang on, It's only pulling out if you put in...which I didn't. Happy to come along for the day/night festivities (schedule dependant clause here). As for getting that fix - it's the days of the interwebs dude, get with it.
I figure I'll just "rook" it this swap!

Rook

Took the words right out of my mouth rooky! Although the less of the Maples and Rooks in the swap, the higher the chances are of crapola bevvy's. :(

i guess we could always do a undrground swap! :p

MWhahaha!

Seriously though, take a swap place. You know you want some of what im planning/developing to swap. Infact it may be a re-tweak of a beer of mine thats about to hit the yeast. St. Rogue Rye'd Ale. :icon_drool2:

Latest posts

Back