2010 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is still on the 15th right.as ive got a few coming with me now.

Well I am sorry to inform but I am out. I have a large hospital tender which is now due Monday week so that phucks that then :angry: . Let it be said Queensland Health couldn't organise a phick in a brothel with a fist full of fifties!!! They just released 150 pages of extra "Whoops we forgot" with one day to go hence the extension <_< NOT HAPPY!!!

Chap Chap

Franko has been mashing and brewing like mad and had me brewing reserves in anticipation of your arrival , what are we going to do with all this beer :unsure:

Pumpy :(

Franko has been mashing and brewing like mad and had me brewing reserves in anticipation of your arrival , what are we going to do with all this beer :unsure:

Pumpy :(

Sunday in the Macarthur!

Getting closer. I trust everyone's put in their leave application forms?

Mine has been approved for some time......

The wife has told me I am banned from calling her at some random hour to come collect me, primarily because she believes she will become a communal transport driver and have to drop others off on the way.

Mine has been approved for some time......

The wife has told me I am banned from calling her at some random hour to come collect me, primarily because she believes she will become a communal transport driver and have to drop others off on the way.
tell her you'll sneak around the corner to be collected, and the crew will never know that ur gone. let alone be scabbing a lift home.

tell her you'll sneak around the corner to be collected, and the crew will never know that ur gone. let alone be scabbing a lift home.

So, Les the Wise Weizguy, is it confirmed .. Lowenbrau for breakfast? We await your decision. Opening time advertised as 9.00am.

is redbeard masquerading as les or vice versa? :ph34r:

Like identical twin brothers - only their mother can tell them apart.

twins.jpg

This one all most fell off my radar. Oh dear. My chances of making it this year are 90% (yay for divorce!). Big Ray Day, Grooving the Moo, AHB Pub Crawl... what a start to the month!

Anyone getting the train in from Campbelltown? Let me know time and carriage and I'll join you fellas at Leumeah. Or is it way too early for this sort of thing?

This one all most fell off my radar. Oh dear. My chances of making it this year are 90% (yay for divorce!). Big Ray Day, Grooving the Moo, AHB Pub Crawl... what a start to the month!

Anyone getting the train in from Campbelltown? Let me know time and carriage and I'll join you fellas at Leumeah. Or is it way too early for this sort of thing?

Never to early you......
I am sure a few of the other M.A.L.Es + Female are catching the rattler.
My self will be working hard at home to please the other I deserve to go.
What time do we start again,

Matti

Never to early you......
I am sure a few of the other M.A.L.Es + Female are catching the rattler.
My self will be working hard at home to please the other I deserve to go.
What time do we start again,

Matti

Lowenbrau opens at 9.00am

Fatz

We have around 20 Canberra Brewers making our way up. I will give you a buzz when we have finished our brewery tours and start our pub crawl.

I've ordered the plastic glasses in especially for you guys .... :p

Scotty

Latest posts

Back