2011 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what Saturday suits?

• 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14th

• 21st

• 28th

• Total voters
Yes, I plan to be drunk by then!
Or at least slightly off-centered, considering I'm a lightweight-lightbeer-drinking kind of homebrewer.

I'll have you know my current 47 litres of Dark Mild going in the fridge looks to be about 2,5% alc,
thank you very much :D

Bjorn
What none of your favourtie new style? 8% IPA?

hehe, we'll see, won't we!!

And thanks to the guys on the ISB mailing list about Hart's pub sadly not having salted herrings for lunch tomorrow.
I love you too :D

Bjorn

Sorry about missing you guys at Paddy's this arvo. Will definately get on the crawl tomorrow for breakfast :party:

Ahh crap, thought this was a Sunday not a Sat gig ... dang as first sunday off in about 8 weeks ... doing some stuff with those folks that are in the house ... i think they are called 'family' ...

In true AHB spirit get stuck into Doc's Synapse and the last ever keg of Zypher ... theres quite a bit of dark beer on at the moment as well, and Murrays Nirvana ... grr grrrr

Scotty

Barls busy preparing for today during the dragons game last night at Brendan's.
barls.JPGbarls_2.JPG

What time is the pubcrawl kicking off ?
Still in the city after a big night celebrating officially getting old. Looking for a recovery breaky at the Lowenbrau.
When is everyone rocking up ??

Doc

Kick off was @ 9am. I am still en route though so I'm not sure if anyone is there yet..

hoping someone on the pub crawl will pick this up,
managed to free up the arvo and are planning to head in, what pub will you be at around 3 - 3.30 do you think?
cheers
Mike

At harts, heading to the belgium beer cafe behind grosvenor place now. Sent you pm with barls' number.

At the king street brew house or whatever thsis placed is called now. The place that used to be james squire but now is all bluetounge beers.

Now at the local tap house, staying here foe the rest of the night. Upstairs, room with leather chesterfields and bookshelves. Tim is very drunk, other than that we're ok :eek:)

Thanks to everyone who made the AHB 2011 pub crawl happen and to all of you who attended.

It was good to catch up with some of you and to meet other members of the forum I haven't had met before.
I had a really good time, sorry I had to leave you guys to catch the last Saturday's bus home to get back to the Northern Beaches, but better than walking or spending a fortune on a taxi!

After the Belgian I finally get to drink a real beer!!!

black.jpg

Pete

Thanks to everyone who made the AHB 2011 pub crawl happen and to all of you who attended.

It was good to catch up with some of you and to meet other members of the forum I haven't had met before.
I had a really good time, sorry I had to leave you guys to catch the last Saturday's bus home to get back to the Northern Beaches, but better than walking or spending a fortune on a taxi!

After the Belgian I finally get to drink a real beer!!!

View attachment 45782

Pete
+1 from another Pete.
Always great to catch up with the lads. Just washed some glassware and had no breakages ;)
Somehow the transport gods smiled on me tonight - connecting trains on the carlo line made it a reasonably quick trip home, plus I woke up just in time to get off at clyde.
For those who are still crawling, we salute you, and don't forget, Berocca does wonders!

Had a great time today, guys. Thanks to everyone who came along and made it such a nice day.

Mike, sorry for boring you with water chemistry talk :eek:)

Just got in the door...................Proud to have kept my tradition of first one there and last to leave......Now to go sleep and recover.

Likewise got in around 110pm 6 items of glassware, 3 x 500mL bottles, 1 missing jumper (with barls) and some very tasty chinese BBQ to keep the tradition of last year alive ( and yes I did note down the days consumptions).

Good day/night, cheers guys

Thanks guys for a great time, I had lots of fun

Cheers Steve

Thanks to everybody for a graet day. It was good to finally put faces
to a lot of names.

What time did yoget home Steve??

Regards

Graeme

Back