2011 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what Saturday suits?

• 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14th

• 21st

• 28th

• Total voters
There is Always the Bavarian beer cafe in York st bjorn Here
If you really don't like Belgian beer

Cheers matho

There is Always the Bavarian beer cafe in York st bjorn Here'

Cheers matho
Or the Redoak. Play a game of infection roulette. Most I've had have been okay.
Honestly, I'm not fussed which direction we take. It's just good catching up with fellow ahb'ers!

Cheers matho
we got kicked out of there last time, i think they didnt like the look of fatz.

I should be there at the start on Saturday, in fact I should be at Paddys on Friday arvo.
Unfortunately I naively booked the flights on Tiger so I could end up in Melbourne, Sunshine Coast or (more probably) spending the weekend inside Brisbane Airport drinking expensive VB, being confused and frustrated :( .

Cheers matho

thanks guys.

I'll come along to the Belgian and probably just have a Stella while everyone else roll their eyes and tell me to try a real beer.
Last year I was told (several times) that I should try new things and probably didn't like curries either if I didn't have a bubblegum beer, hehe. :lol:

BeerSnob_Thumb.jpg

thanks
Bjorn

dont worry bjorn ill buy you a drink there, it may have a little umbrella in it though

Got the whole weekend (plus monday) off work.......Missus has given me a day pass (She had a day out yesterday).....Looks like everything ready.

Now to hope for no rain.

Just booked annual leave Saturday and Sunday. I'm in!

I think there's a make up game of football on Sunday which won't be fun....

*&%, almost missed this! What time Barls? Didn't we start at 0730 last time, although I note the Lowenbrau begins at 9am

9am start for me ill see you at the lowenbrau

Planning on being there at about 9:45

Cheers Steve

I've decided to make arrangements to front up on Saturday. The decision was made after a few stiff APAs. I'm looking at booking some accommodation in the city tonight so I don't chicken out.

9am seems a little early but I'm sure its well worth it. Wish me luck.

daniel

Thinking about seeing the Steelers play the Bulldogs at the Olympic Stadium Friday night, so looking at booking a room somewhere. Paddys or the Macquarie .... mango weizen at the Lowenbrau at 9.00am

Thinking about seeing the Steelers play the Bulldogs at the Olympic Stadium Friday night, so looking at booking a room somewhere. Paddys or the Macquarie .... mango weizen at the Lowenbrau at 9.00am

Paddys for a warm up beer mate?

Looking forward to saturday. Depending on the train, I should be there between 9-10am for the mangoweizen starter!

If we weren't in a 1 bedroom granny flat, I'd contemplate putting you up mate.

Given SWMBO is a dragon, we might go to the game. Me and the 4 month old boy are both Eels but we'll come too.

If we weren't in a 1 bedroom granny flat, I'd contemplate putting you up mate.

Given SWMBO is a dragon, we might go to the game. Me and the 4 month old boy are both Eels but we'll come too.

I'll buy the little bloke a real jumper so he won't be too embarassed in the future. Talking to Winkle in Qld who's coming down for a social drink about a session at Paddys. Anyone else keen on Paddys on Friday and the footy to follow?

Latest posts

Back