2011 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what Saturday suits?

• 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14th

• 21st

• 28th

• Total voters
Im coming back to Australia on the 5th of May from the US after 10 years so this will be a great way to get back into the Brewing Scene .!!!!!

Shame Ill miss the Hop festival Ive helped start a small hop yard on the Farm I live on here in Vermont

come along mate. the more the merrier

Every year I just miss out on this :angry:. I'm in Sydney from 24/3 to 3/4 and both Saturdays booked out :rolleyes:.

Please, can next year's Sydney Pub Crawl be held in Perth?

Have a top one!

Every year I just miss out on this :angry:. I'm in Sydney from 24/3 to 3/4 and both Saturdays booked out :rolleyes:.

Have a top one!

Are you doing a Blue Mountains trip this time PP??

Regards

Graeme

Have a top one!
speak up a little earlier next year pete and we will see what we can do about making it work.

Thanks barls :icon_cheers:. Might have to settle for drinks at the Mount Vic Hotel this trip :super:. (Will send you a PM gap.)

Anyway, will look forward to living the 'Crawl' vicariously through your pics and stories :D.

cheers pete. give us a yell and we might be able to do a practice run while your here if im still unemployed by then.

just letting you guys know that the pumphouse currently has nogne pale ale on tap... doesn't bother me as i'm not coming but it might be worth the trip a little out of the way

shall we lock in the 14th then.
also same route as last year?
lowenbrau
lord nelson
harts for lunch
Belgian beer cafe
schwartz
tap house
then peaking duck in china town somewhere????

I say lock it in........I need to book my AL.

I reckon we should lock it in. The sooner its on everyone's calendars the better.

no further objection then in the next 24 hrs. and its locked in

So the 14th it is then
Busy weekend for me, AHB pub crawl on saturday and Ironfest on Sunday :)

Cheers steve

This sounds awesome...

Have been given an "in principle" leave pass at this stage.

Might see if I can organise a few Brisbane boys to join you if that's OK :icon_cheers:

PB

come on down, the more the merrier
so now we have a date, is every one happy with the route? any other suggestions.

This sounds awesome...

Have been given an "in principle" leave pass at this stage.

Might see if I can organise a few Brisbane boys to join you if that's OK :icon_cheers:

PB

Hmmm, I missed the Murrays trip - I'll check what work expects of me that week :unsure: .
Where are we staying PB?

sounds good, planning to come along this year as well.

Someone has to prop up canon1ball on these things :lol:

thanks
Bjorn

but who is going to hold you up bjorn

As I recall from last year, he swims home at the end of the night....

Back