2010 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of this one to... I have a saper $20 in my sock draw.. :)

Oh dear, who invited QLD???

Upside, the wife has backed out, her parents are away OS so she needs to be home taking care of the little one........

Fella's

Did you want me to check with the Harts Chef Kevin re something for lunch (other than liquid refreshments)?

Scotty

Yes. A planned menu to assist the preparation time and therefore the waiting time. Any vegos coming on the Crawl?

Oh dear, who invited QLD???

Well no one did . We invite ourselves. Someone has to show you sooks how to have a good time .

What time is the wife coming to pick you up Chappo? Normal beddy by times is 7.00pm, if I remember the Qld Xmas party right!

Bull...? Them's purty strong words from an accountant.
Then again, you guys only see black and white? right?

Red and white in football season! Does that retort suggest you will again be dragging your bones down south for this worthy event, Les ?

Motel room booked .. I sleep on the right of the bed ! :rolleyes:

Will be good to have you down little fella!

Oh I don't take up much room FatzG. You'll barely know I am there :p .

Yeah I am pretty excited to be coming down for this prestigious event. Looks like its gunna be a real hoot of a time. Certainly sounds like I will have to have my game face on if I am to survive the day? It will be good to finally put some faces to the names as well.

When are next up this way big fella? It's gotta be getting close to tax time :rolleyes:

Oh I don't take up much room FatzG. You'll barely know I am there :p .

Yeah I am pretty excited to be coming down for this prestigious event. Looks like its gunna be a real hoot of a time. Certainly sounds like I will have to have my game face on if I am to survive the day? It will be good to finally put some faces to the names as well.

When are next up this way big fella? It's gotta be getting close to tax time :rolleyes:

No real plans for a trip in next few months - looking seriously at the Qld Xmas in July swap at Winkle's joint if it doesn't clash with the NSW swap though!

Word on the street was that Dane is changing the name of the whole site to QLDHomeBrewer :eek:

Trust me Paddo, we NSWelshman got these bludgers covered .. we are better brewers, nicer people, tell far bigger lies ... :rolleyes:

and not as tacky!

See, you can take the girl from NSW, but you can't take NSW from the girl !

Maybe we should take a collection and fly you and the old fella back east for the show !! You can sleep where PP is sleeping that night (wherever that is)

Chappo ,
I would have had to nip out and get a few ash trays if you were staying and you I only have a spare bed in the american barn but you would have to share it with my sixteen year old daughter .

But as Franko is madly mashing beer on the Red rocket brewery to increase beer reserves in preparation of the second coming of the Lord sorry Chappo , However it will still not be enough beer, the way Chappo drinks, he will be a fair match for Franko .
Personally I am not coming to the crawl if it is going to be all 'Anthonio Bandiros' impressions, me and Hogan have heard all that shit so many times, and when him and Schooey get together the whole crap gets worse .

Take care that little dog of Frankos, may hump your leg at night and if Schooey stays over too he will do his impression of a 'Party keg' .
Dont worry Chappo we will look after you if I can keep up .

Pumpy :)

Well my NSW brewerhood cousins I am coming down for this one. Count me in! Tried to book a room at Pumpy's Palatial Farm but he was a little concerned for the wellfare of his chooks and venison? :rolleyes: Geezus a bloke has a couple of good looking goats turn up to his brew day and gets labelled. Anyway my good, but very hairy and somewhat insane mate, Franko has kindly offered to billet Olde Chap Chap for the pub crawl weekend.

So whats the go? Is there money to be parting hands? Or do i just rock up with Franko, Pumpy and Hogan? Any chance of sheep? Errr... Sleep I meant sleep honestly! ;)

Cheers

Chap Chap

EDIT: And can i post partly naked women now to this thread? You knoe make it like a QLD thread? Tehehehehe!

Red and white in football season! Does that retort suggest you will again be dragging your bones down south for this worthy event, Les ?
I will be there, and may bring Schooey, playing the part of my Russian enforcer.

BTW, we Novocastrians don't need to lie. We do boast, however, and our truths may be assumed (by lesser mortals) to be fabrication.
Follow us, and witness the awesome/awful truth.

I will be there, and may bring Schooey, playing the part of my Russian enforcer.

BTW, we Novocastrians don't need to lie. We do boast, however, and our truths may be assumed (by lesser mortals) to be fabrication.
Follow us, and witness the awesome/awful truth.

All men are lesser mortals when in the shadow of your good self and Ivan the Terrible.

And yes, accountants from Tuross lie!

It'll be a great day, to be sure, to be sure. :icon_chickcheers:

ill no doubt be working that saturday so ill try to meet up of a quick one at lunch

if lunch is going to be at harts then it won't be a problem as ill be working nearby

cheer's matho

Well I am sorry to inform but I am out. I have a large hospital tender which is now due Monday week so that phucks that then :angry: . Let it be said Queensland Health couldn't organise a phick in a brothel with a fist full of fifties!!! They just released 150 pages of extra "Whoops we forgot" with one day to go hence the extension <_< NOT HAPPY!!!

Chap Chap

Back