2010 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you staying Pistol ? perhaps we can have a recovery beer ... after lunch !

Where you staying Pistol ? perhaps we can have a recovery beer ... after lunch !

Or better still, the dregs of the crawl can meet Pat at the International Airport, bottles of homebrew on hand, just like Gough Whitlam in "Bazza Rides Again" - he'll have jetlag so will feel like drinking all night anyway!

Right, I've just mentioned this to the wife, she seems to believe she is invited as well, I went with the line of "It's a boys day/night out darling, you really don't want to come along"........

So, just to prove the point, partners don't generally tag along right?

She's a nurse, isn't she?
Will come in handy for sure :lol:

Bjorn

I'll be in the Eastern Suburbs or Lillyfield I think. That'd be tops having a recovery beer but I imagine you guys will be feeling pretty sorry for yourselves :). If something does happen for those staying a few days in Sydney, please let me know.

Or better still, the dregs of the crawl can meet Pat at the International Airport, bottles of homebrew on hand, just like Gough Whitlam in "Bazza Rides Again" - he'll have jetlag so will feel like drinking all night anyway!
That's a point, maybe I'll just drive around in the taxi until I find you all. Shouldn't be hard to spot 50 drunk AHB'ers ;).

Hope you guys have a heap of fun and I'm dissapointed I won't get to see you two.

<_<
Pat

Plyers, I have e-mailed the NBBC list so hopefully we can fill a table as well :)

Bullshit - we could never find a craft pub open at 8.00am. We aren't talking about those beers you smuggle on the 5.45am from Newcxastle are we?

happy to miss the Australian - Harts looks better anyway and yes, the Belgian Beer Cafe is compulsory, isn't it?

The Macquarie .. was actually thinking of booking a room there for the night.

Where is the Taphouse?

Pfft... The Lowenbrau is open at 8am! It has been the past two years at any rate. I think Little_Squares usually gives them a buzz to check? I'll join the list of skipping the Australian, and it won't worry me if I'm too drunk to notice the Redoak when I walk past it either; it'll save me some cash for the Taphouse

Bullshit - we could never find a craft pub open at 8.00am. We aren't talking about those beers you smuggle on the 5.45am from Newcxastle are we?

happy to miss the Australian - Harts looks better anyway and yes, the Belgian Beer Cafe is compulsory, isn't it?

The Macquarie .. was actually thinking of booking a room there for the night.

Where is the Taphouse?
Bull...? Them's purty strong words from an accountant.
Then again, you guys only see black and white? right?

Taphouse is uphill from the Macquarie.

Waiting for Doc's Gose at Harts! and make it a largey!

Fella's

Did you want me to check with the Harts Chef Kevin re something for lunch (other than liquid refreshments)?

Scotty

Well my NSW brewerhood cousins I am coming down for this one. Count me in! Tried to book a room at Pumpy's Palatial Farm but he was a little concerned for the wellfare of his chooks and venison? :rolleyes: Geezus a bloke has a couple of good looking goats turn up to his brew day and gets labelled. Anyway my good, but very hairy and somewhat insane mate, Franko has kindly offered to billet Olde Chap Chap for the pub crawl weekend.

So whats the go? Is there money to be parting hands? Or do i just rock up with Franko, Pumpy and Hogan? Any chance of sheep? Errr... Sleep I meant sleep honestly! ;)

Cheers

Chap Chap

EDIT: And can i post partly naked women now to this thread? You knoe make it like a QLD thread? Tehehehehe!

Enrolled in Mexican leasons this morning just so I can communicate with our Southern Brewhood.... :p . Maybe I should try to drag Ross down he seems to have the NewSouthWegian dialect down pat :p

This is gunna be huge! Also gives me the chance to stir FatzG in person :)

Chap Chap

Count two more in to represent the NBBC (Northern Beaches Brew Club), if that's ok?
c1b

Enrolled in Mexican leasons this morning just so I can communicate with our Southern Brewhood.... :p . Maybe I should try to drag Ross down he seems to have the NewSouthWegian dialect down pat :p

This is gunna be huge! Also gives me the chance to stir FatzG in person :)

Chap Chap
Chappo, we don't speak Mexican here in NSW,OK? We speak New South Welsh, which happens to be a dialect of your language (with an occasional Russian accent. like last weekend).

You better bring a big spoon if ur gonna stir the Godzilla-man...and get in line :lol:

Good to have you on board

Well my NSW brewerhood cousins I am coming down for this one. Count me in! Tried to book a room at Pumpy's Palatial Farm but he was a little concerned for the wellfare of his chooks and venison? :rolleyes: Geezus a bloke has a couple of good looking goats turn up to his brew day and gets labelled. Anyway my good, but very hairy and somewhat insane mate, Franko has kindly offered to billet Olde Chap Chap for the pub crawl weekend.

So whats the go? Is there money to be parting hands? Or do i just rock up with Franko, Pumpy and Hogan? Any chance of sheep? Errr... Sleep I meant sleep honestly! ;)

Cheers

Chap Chap

EDIT: And can i post partly naked women now to this thread? You knoe make it like a QLD thread? Tehehehehe!
Dude, there is no money required for the group, just bring your drinking money.

Unless we are keen for Mell's idea of a bus?

We just walk, or cab it from place to place. Just be wary if you get a cab with Redbeard, OK? That's all I'm gonna say.

No naked women, unless they're AHB members, OK??? <_<
. We need to maintain a level of decorum. This is NSW for goodness sake, not Qld anarchy. :lol:

Latest posts

Back