2009 Nsw Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already pencilled you in for one of the seats Steve, thought bad boy James would be another possible candidate. Add you Ret - car now full. Any further contenders. Looks like we might get a convoy !

I'll be able to rope James (Peteoz77) into a road trip I think. I'll just promise him an esky sat on his lap for 10 hrs and he'll come.

Seriously though the NSWelshmen need to pull their socks up. Even I was in a swap a couple of years ago (thanks Stuster) and people were screaming to get in it. I reckon if someone had a property and put on a similar event to the QLD swaps it would very soon take off (if not over)! I'd be there with bells on.
Cheers
Steve

Anyway, sorry for hijacking.

Better start talking, we've already locked the Easter Special Case Swap event for your place. I'm bringing a swag and sleeping in the back yard.

You are in the Easter swap aren't you ?

Edit : Just looked at the list and your name is absent. Maybe we better unlock that idea ! Or else, use option 2 and have a belgians day at your place and still hold the swap.

Worry about that next year !
shit, i better go out and buy something expensive and shiny now then, cause thats the only chance of that happening.
option 2 could be good but not at easter.

shit, i better go out and buy something expensive and shiny now then, cause thats the only chance of that happening.
option 2 could be good but not at easter.

No worries there, we got plenty of time to organise a venue. No idea when Easter is next year anyway ! Catch ya at Thommo's tomorrow.

I'll be able to rope James (Peteoz77) into a road trip I think. I'll just promise him an esky sat on his lap for 10 hrs and he'll come.

Seriously though the NSWelshmen need to pull their socks up. Even I was in a swap a couple of years ago (thanks Stuster) and people were screaming to get in it. I reckon if someone had a property and put on a similar event to the QLD swaps it would very soon take off (if not over)! I'd be there with bells on.
Cheers
Steve

Anyway, sorry for hijacking.

He's the big bad boy I was thinking of. Set him loose on those Qldlanders and they won't know what hit'em. Him, Rook & Ned the NQ Bunyip .. what a trio they'd make !

Sounds good and correct on all points. Looking at venues south west of Sydney for said country property for a weekend event. Anyone know anywhere, contact me. We'll get there .. or else. :angry:

People are becoming apathetic, but I don't care.

Provided the wife gets her Newcastle job and we move from our Sydney shoebox to a real house up in Newwie we'll be happy to become regular hosts. With me not working for the first few months it should be easy to arrange.

anything we missed on the list for tomorrow???
if not see you tomorrow!!

Shit, just woke up......

I should just be there by 10am, although I need to quickly label my bottles first....

And once again, my plans have changed, the wife is kind of grumpy we aren't going out to breakie, so I have to race back for lunch.....

Be there asap.

Have a great day guys ... ...

Fatz , your right ,, you guys do need to do a better job at swaps... You have done your homework by coming along to ours ,now try and make yours as good, so we will want to attend ...

Cheeers

just got home had a ball, thanks thommo for hosting, looking forward to the beers

just got home had a ball

gallery_592_88_190.jpg

You guys are a hoot ... :lol:

just got home had a ball, thanks thommo for hosting, looking forward to the beers

Yep, what a top day.

Many thanks to Thommo and and Mrs Thommo for putting up with us.

There were some very nice beers sampled today, and like Barls said, looking forward to tasting this years xmas crop.

cheers

nifty

Was a great day.......Thanks again to the "Thommos" for hosting....

Only problem is I have to return to work tomorrow after being "sick" today with a sunglasses shaped sunburn on my face.....This should be fun.

Well organised case swap. Apologies for my non-attendance, parental duties beckoned, but I'll be there next time. Thanks to "Gruntus" for playing courier.

(sorry if this sounds like an acceptance speech)....

all those that attended dont tell fatz that i have his esky!!!!

Was a great day.......Thanks again to the "Thommos" for hosting....

Only problem is I have to return to work tomorrow after being "sick" today with a sunglasses shaped sunburn on my face.....This should be fun.

lol, I hear a good dose of sun is good for food poisoning :)

yes, thanks to the thomo's for a great day, very enjoyable sociable day indeed. A pitty I was driving and so couldn't sample as much as I would have liked but some great beers were there to be had. Anyway a trip to platinum on the way home and then some (over) indulgence when retuned home made the designated driver bit ok.

But great to catch up with everyone and talk beer and other unrelated stuf.

Cheers,
AG

Thanks Thommo for hosting and doing the BBQing. It was great to catch up with everyone and share some beers. Looking forward to next year, Im keen for a Tuross swap. :beer: .

Cheers
Andrew.

A big thanks to Thommo and his lovely wife for hosting the swap. Thanks to everyone for sharing some great beer.

Thanks for making it a great day guys. Good Beer and Good company, you can't ask for more than that. The wife enjoyed it so much that she's already agreed to hold another swap when it's our turn again!!!

I'm keen on Tuross Heads as well. Should we start planning now?

:chug:

i think we should shall we do it as the july swap then/??

I vaguely remember someone suggesting it for next November. Get in before the xmas parties start up. Could be wrong though, my memory is bad enough even before I add beer.

Back