2009 Nsw Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gulpa

Reaction score
I think its time. September is almost here.

As usual the standard rules apply:

1. You will supply 21 bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point to be determined. There will be drop off points in yet to be determined locations.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screwtops are acceptable. NO CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES OR PET!
3. Your contribution shall be delivered to the drop off point in milk crates which aid in easy sorting.
4. The places will be limited to the first 28 who register their interest. If there are any extra, then there will be an alternate list opened. If you decide to put your name in now and due to unforeseen circumstances have to withdraw close to the swap date, it is your responsibility to find a replacement, otherwise it will be pins in voodoo dolls for 30 days.
5. The date for the swap will be determined by the end of June, but it will suit the host and most swappers.

Swap List

Member - Beer Name - Style - Alc % - Ready To Drink Date - Other Relevant Info

1. Gulpa

Member - Beer Name - Style - Alc % - Ready To Drink Date - Other Relevant Info

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls

also shouldnt that read november as for the deciding on the date of the swap.
also im happy to put forward my place again for the swap location if everybody is happy

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls
5. grantw
6. nifty

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls
5. grantw
6. nifty
7. Retsamhsam

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls
5. grantw
6. nifty
7. Retsamhsam
8. Fatgodzilla

Thommo has first call on the premises as he put his hand up first .. if he can't talk his missus into it, then Barls it be !

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls
5. grantw
6. nifty
7. Retsamhsam
8. Fatgodzilla
9. Gruntus

Fellas,

I managed to talk my misses into it. I'm on fire at the moment. Wish I knew what I'd done right...maybe I'm just finally wearing her down.

But if Barls really wants it, or if Castle Hill is not favourable for people, or if the day I'm available is not good for the majority, then I'm not going to get offended. I'll check with Em and see what dates are good for us and if that suits the majority then we can go from there.

Cheers,
Thommo.

Gees guys. I didnt know I actually had to read that stuff. And I didnt think anyone else did either :D . Cant edit it now.

Gulpa's just trying to cut down his drinking !

28 places, 28 bottles, the usual side bar swaps.

im near ryde. not far off victoria rd.
but im not fussed ether way.

Hey all,

Long time no speak.

I'm in for the case swap. Looking forward to it :)

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls
5. grantw
6. nifty
7. Retsamhsam
8. Fatgodzilla
9. Gruntus
10. MaestroMatt

Cheers,

Matt

OK, I'll go again..

1. Gulpa
2. Bizier
3. Thommo
4. barls
5. grantw
6. nifty
7. Retsamhsam
8. Fatgodzilla
9. Gruntus
10. MaestroMatt
11. Troy Dack

And tis time I'll pinch a couple of milk crates, I promise.

BTW, are there different caps that you guys use for the twist top bottles? I bottled the July swap batches on the weekend and found that my stash of empties was about 50% twist tops and the crown seal caps I had didn't seem to be working the best with ye-olde hand capper and hammer.

Latest posts

Back