Xmas-in-July Caseswap 2013 (SE QLD)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all for a good night. I am unloading most of the night atm. Wish me lick .

Had a great arvo was good to meet everyone and put some faces to names. Can't wait till the next one. Now to get some beers in the fridge

thanks winkle for letting all of us have such a good arvo/night at your bar,
there was one box of swap beers left over there where over on the side near your brew stand and cubes,,,,,,,,,im guessing they are the house beers once again thanks,
glade a passed out when i did layed down and i had to get past the chuck up feeling before i was out cold.

i hope everyone can post pictures up from the night would be good

Definitely a big thanks for your hospitalities Perry!
Apologies for your neighbour as well. Not sure what exactly happened there - I think I just wanted to get him on the ground so I could cuddle him. He is such a little cutie!

Big thanks to one and all for a great day/night. Great to catch up with all you guys, and drink some awesome beers.
Cant wait to sample some of the case swaps, Ive put a few away for some aging (hope they last).
Hope to catch up with a few people at QLD Beer Week. Bring it on !!

Nah I'm alive. Just had to disappear early this morning - assignments to do. Going to bed reasonably early again has left me feeling pretty good. Guessing most others feel a little worse... ;)

Homebrewers, what a wholesome bunch!
Huge thanks to the Winkles for being such excellent hosts. Beer highlights include Winkle's rosella wit, Luke's dark mild, Florian's questionable pilsner, and Pete's "funky Belgian dubbel" Rowy you ******* clown. I'll be around in an hour or so to pick up my stuff, there are snags eggs bacon and rolls in my esky if anyone would like to prepare me some breakfast. I'll post a bunch of photos later

Edit: there are also half a dozen powerades in the esky if any of you athletes are thirsty

Cheers guys. Good times were had by all.

Big thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting. Your bar area is spectacular. Going to have to try and brew a wit sometime soon I think,

I woke up this morning in my car feeling pretty good so decided to head home and put a brew down. After the smells emanating from Rowy last night, I wasn't going to hang around and see what happened this morning :ph34r:

Florian said:
Really disappointed - Liam ******* Snorkel hasn't got a snorkel.
I noticed that too but must admit even snorkelless he looks better than his avatar. :p :icon_cheers:

Now that I'm home again, with everything unloaded & everything packed away I want to thank Perry & Anna for their usual great hospitality.
Great to meet brewers I've never met before & put faces to names as well as seeing the usual suspects once again.
Looking forward to the next one whenever that may be. :party:

Florian said:
Really disappointed - Liam ******* Snorkel hasn't got a snorkel.
haha, not a snorkel but a big shiny belt buckle, hope no one got hit with it.
thanks to hosts perry and anna. great meeting fellow brewers and tasting their fine brews.

Spewing that Australia didn't win. Speaking of spewing.....
Just drinking the dregs of tap beers.

A big thank you to Perry and Anna for hosting such a great event.

It was great to meet you all.

Latest posts

Back