Xmas Ahb Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMK said:
wee stu

are collecting bottles for those that need them...

I prefer flip tops - willing to pay the social club 10c a botlle if they are rinsed after use.
:ph34r: When I posted before I thought I had 20 cartons of empties in the cupboard, this was posted on a day off. When I got back to work I discovered that someone had done me a favour and taken the empties to the recycler :angry:

Bottom line is I have a carton of Crownies now - unwashed, $1.20 to whovever gets to me first. Getting them back in the right boxes is an effort - rinsing could cause a revolution!!. I also have a happy hour Friday 10/9, which might release another carton or three - watch this space.

Limited stocks of Little Creatures, James Squire Strong Ale and Mythos Greek Lager on offer at the happy hour, for any passing brewer who knows where I work ;)

I like the ideas of 375ml swill makers bottles better, everyone has them and you get a few more mls of everyones beer. :chug: :chug: :chug:

Anyway i think more of us have said we want to use these 375ml screw tops than those up for using the other bottles. anyway lets say ya or nay to what bottles,
Iam yay to swills as i think is steveSA, TDA, jazman and at least a couple others.
I don't have any carton box's though, why would I? :lol:
I do have a fair few of the JS six pack holders but iam all for using the bigger inferior glass swill makers screw top bottles.

Anyway although i know my beer will be the best in the case B) :ph34r: iam looking forward to finding out who's will be second best. :p :chug:

Jayse

OK...

How about we just agree to use what ever stubbies you want / have - preference to 375ml....

Wee stu - will take some cartons of empties - prefer washed....

Ken....

You will get whatever size I have available, don't care about 330mls or 375mls.
I don't have any megaswill echos and I am not going out of my way to get them. <_<

C&B
TDA

I agree with you TDA , who gives s shit about what type of bottle , it's what's inside that counts.

I will try to use as many 375ml as I have then you may get a mixture , I don't bottle much so I don't have stocks of empties.

Sandpeople are very tolerant :rolleyes:

Mine is likely to be a mixed bag - 330, 375 and 500mls (whatever I have to hand when bottling), given my level of experience and expertise those who get the 330ml bottles might be the lucky ones!!

Who cares what bottles u get is that i mostly have swill bottles plus it the beer insife that counts

Ok i think we all agree no need to make a show and dance about using any perticular bottles,

Iam sure micheal flattley doesn't put as much formality into choosing tap shoes as we have in choosing bottles, so here here to it being lord of the beer not lord of the dance.

Jayse

do u guys want a recipe booklet of the xmas case?

You Adelaide guys sure make something as simple as swaping a few brews at Xmas , into a major operation

I think there is a place for you in goverment

OK...

SteveSa will be looking after the Recipe booklet...
Please PM/E-Mail him your recipes....

Batz - it is a major operation because we doing it well, and doing it RIGHT...

Psss - Be very, very quiet - cause the Sandgropers are asleep.....

SteveSA has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek. It's been a very long day and DAMN he needs a drink!!

But since Ken has been so kind as to volunteer my time... if people wish something resembling a booklet, I could collate the recipes for those that want them.

Go Power!!

What about labels? i hope we have labels so we know what/whose we're drinking... premium gloss paper, colour ink is the standard?

I think I am just starting to realize why I let SA

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Batz said:
I think I am just starting to realize why I let SA

:ph34r: :ph34r:
For you Batz - it's like that song.....

"I am not GOOD Enough ...to live in SA.

Poodz - my beer will be labelled on the cap....

Thanks SteveSA - i would like a recipe booklet collated...

I think Poodz should be able to design the cover...
with... "premium gloss paper, colour ink is the standard? "

Ken....

johnno said:
when can we see the series on the telly?
Beer Hunter is a Has Been....

Time to usher in the the new ERA.....

"Beer Guidance with Grand Master Kenny" :rolleyes:

I wonder if Miss Universe will do an expose/assist....

" Now Theres a Beer Goddess worthy of assisting the Grand Master"...(Evil Laugh Follows) HAHAHAHAH

(still cant find a pic of the wardrobe mishap showing the infamous red G-String)

Happy to accept a pic from someone who has one... :rolleyes: :D

Time for another :chug:

And a Reality check !

Latest posts

Back