Xmas Ahb Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kai said:
THE DRUNK ARAB said:
My arse looks better than that in a G!! :eek:
Good, 'cause our recipe booklet could use a centerfold.
Great idea....

TDA in a red G-String for the Centrefold - :rolleyes:

Who is up for that..... :lol:

Talk about setting the standard for the Xmas Case....

i am sure Poodz could organise printing the "centrefold on full glossy paper with coloured ink standard....
:p

Can I have one without the centrefod? I only want it for the articles. ;)

OK Adeladians

Well done with the numbers that will be involved in you Xmas case , out done the sandpeople by a long shot .

I bottled (for the Xmas case) , my aussie ale and pale ale , brewing oktoberfest and pilsner

Bloody hell, one of the Sand People goes away for work and this thread goes ballistic (and a little odd).

Update on the Perth Scaled down GMK Christmas Case

Confirmed are
Guest Lurker
Batz
Deebee
JasonY
Goat
Barfridge

n=6. You supply a minimum of 2(n-1) = 10 bottles of beer. But you can supply more, preferably in multiples of (n-1).

Preferrably long necks for transporting. But smaller bottles are OK.

Doesnt all have to be the same brew and doesnt have to have been brewed specifically for Christmas. Just what you think will be your best contribution, using whatever brewing method you follow.

Its not a competition.

There will be no recipe booklet, there will be no TV series, and we wont be critical of the type of paper chosen for the label, there will just be a box of beers from your fellow brewers.

Anyone who delivers the beers to me wearing a red g string (or at least a visible one) is automatically disqualified.

No late withdrawals, all the above brewers will deliver the best they can to me before 4 Dec. Decisions made by the coordinator are final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Hey Jasony, are you thinking SFPA? My final brew of the year was going to be a version of SFPA, but if you are doing one I will think of something else.

The odd bit came from across the boarder GL

Went to get myself a nice new red G today at David Jones. Buggers didn't have my size :angry:
U SA guys should consider youselves very lucky.

C&B
TDA

Guest Lurker said:
Hey Jasony, are you thinking SFPA? My final brew of the year was going to be a version of SFPA, but if you are doing one I will think of something else.
Last brew of the year! Its a bit early to be talking like this, I think I have at least 6 brews left and probably more to prevent dehydration during the festive season.

I didn't think I had confirmed yet :) has anyone figured out a sensible way of freighting these cartons around the place?

I am happy to brew whatever, at this stage I would guess either a stout or ESB from me so go ahead with your APA. Good to see you are sending the dangerous experimental APA to those crow eaters :p

I have a friend who is just about to put down his forth (master)brew. He hasn't registered on the board yet but I'm sure he'll be along soon enough.

Anyway, we can put him on the list as well. Not sure what recipe he'll be brewing but it will be AG using my equipment...

How many's that now Kenny?

No centrefolds of brewers will be accepted.

So Far the following People: Still only 13 with Steve SA's mate...as Pedro wants to be a possible...
GMK
Jayse
Wee Stu
Steve Sa - Recipe Booklet collater
TDA
Poodz - recipe cover designer and printer
Jazman
Boots
OzDevil
Kai
JSB
Crispy
SteveSA's Mate

Possibles:
Chiller
Pedro
Darren...
Dicko
bigd

What the hell in big d doing there?

He's closer to the sandpeople

I did say "centrefolds of brewers".... well you lot anyway ;)

Jeez thats a great list of brewers, now i'll take back the statement my beer will be the best. :huh:

Can't wait, those that know me well will no how long my slab will last (not long) but i'll savour every last ml of everyones beer.

Now we have a bathurst brewer of show on board i think we have beaten the W.A people back into the sand.

Jayse

I think we can rely on our mash paddle place getter to come up with the goods.

jayse said:
Jeez thats a great list of brewers, now i'll take back the statement my beer will be the best. :huh:
And some others of less august provenance, including one of Caledonian extraction :ph34r:

Seriously, it is making it a Xmas to look forward to.

Bit quiet with the Qld. brewers?

Not going to get a Xmas carton together?

Don't expect to wimp out on thing like this when I arrive there :angry:

Xmas case azz , next Xmas :p

Back