Xmas Ahb Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah good label Jaz! :lol:

I would like to participate this coming Xmas if there is a spot in there amongst the Adelaide brewers.
( Dicko is on his knees with hands clapped together and fingers pointing upward )

I hate bottling and the ones who know me will appreciate how hard it is for a big fella like me to get up off his knees but I would like to be in it if possible.

Cheers

dicko said:
I would like to participate this coming Xmas if there is a spot in there amongst the Adelaide brewers.
( Dicko is on his knees with hands clapped together and fingers pointing upward )

I hate bottling and the ones who know me will appreciate how hard it is for a big fella like me to get up off his knees but I would like to be in it if possible.

Cheers
[post="51006"][/post]​

Dicko, I'm sure I speak for all the Adelaide brewers, there is permanent space waiting for you in anything we do together.
Get off those knees and clean some bottles!!

Thanks Stu,

Gee I have only just got over cleaning bottles for the mash paddle entry and I only bottled a dozen :D

I'll fire the brewery up tomorrow with an attempt at a lager.

You will let me know the details/requirements in advance as I will have to get my contributions to Adelaide to meet your deadlines.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back