Xmas Ahb Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wee stu 24 stubbies - as u dont include 2 stubies of your own beer for yourself.

Now have 14 people -

iand has joined the Xmas Case.

GMK said:
Now have 14 people -

iand has joined the Xmas Case.
has someone else dropped out? - that makes 15 by my maths - which means 28 stubbies = 2 x(n-1), where n = number of brewers

Yep wee stu is correct - but i expect one of them not to make it...

Not gunna make it GMK?? :unsure: :blink:

I am going to make it Batz...

i have all ready brewed mine - will be bottling from the CC Cube in the week or 2.

Aiming to have everyones by 11Dec04 so taht we can then co-ordinate the swap etc...

mine is due for bottling in the next week.

I may have a problem with mine , not the beer that's bottled and sitting here , my transport guy has not phoned to tell me he is back in town , if I don't get it off before Monday it will not happen. :eek:

Doh! :(

Batz

Mine will be bottled this weekend.

Now I know Ken is keen to have the recipes. Instead of going to the trouble of puting a booklet together, I suggest we either print it on the label or use the recipe database here.

Any thoughts?

Steve

OK

Unless there are other volunteers - the only drop off points are:
- Wee Stu's - if he is still ok with this.
- BrewInn Barossa.
Crispy will be on holidays - so no place south...

Can we have a currrent head count on those actually committed to the SA Xmas case, so as I can figure out if I need a larger shed??? :D

Maybe an indication also as to whether brewers are located centrally, to the north or to the south.

TDA, seeing as you know what logistics are, maybe you can help with the delivery and pick up plan?? ;)

wee stu said:
Can we have a currrent head count on those actually committed to the SA Xmas case, so as I can figure out if I need a larger shed??? :D

Maybe an indication also as to whether brewers are located centrally, to the north or to the south.

TDA, seeing as you know what logistics are, maybe you can help with the delivery and pick up plan?? ;)
I'm in on the case and am located south of the city (Hallett Cove).

If people want to drop beer off at my place it is at their peril :)

C&B
TDA

I'm bottled and ready to roll. I'll drop them off at your joint sometime in the next few weeks stu.

I'm in and ready to go. So is AnthonyMac (the shy little beggar!) Last count I believe was 14.

TDA
SteveSA
AnthonyMac
GMK
Jayse
Wee Stu
Jazman
JSB
Poodz
Boots
OzDevil
Kai
Crispy
Pint of Lager

Not keen on GMK's though - somewhere a bit more central (closer to the city). I'd offer my place at Highgate but I barely have enough room for my current stocks.

Stu's would be good ;)

Stu,
Was that a larger shed or a lager shed? :ph34r:

Steve

SteveSA said:
Stu's would be good ;)

Steve
So Steve, you do remember where I am :p
I'll be home around 10 am on Sunday if you want to pay an early vist ;) ;)

I am pretty central - close to where Anzac Hwy and South Rd meet - but as TDA said you drop your beer off at your peril :D .

GMK and TDA might be preferrable for some though - the only hassle then would be coordinating pick up, but I am sure we can do this.

I reckon each of the 14 have to elect a drop off point, post it and organise it. We also need to set close off dates for drop off and collection. How does drop off by 4th, pick up by 11th sound. I for one, can't assure optimum storage space for anything up to 14 cartons of beer - so wouldn't want them hanging around too long. I'll do my best - but the shed needs clearing and summer sheds ain't always the best place for beer.

Kai, SteveSA (& AnthonyMac?) and me B), so far, will be dropping them off at wee stu's.

Anybody else who wants to use my place but needs more detailed directions PM me for the addy details, and we can arrange times and dates.

Back