Xmas Ahb Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boots said:
Just don't let him add any hops poodz :lol: :blink: :lol:
Opinion noted.

Hmm im not sure ill have to think about it GMK. I wouldnt mind throwing in something different so theres a bit of variety.

jayse said:
This is i beleive a 'case' of pulling out all the bells and whistle's and brewing the best beer you can at the level you are at.
That's where I'm aiming.
If I get the brury working in time you get the "Devil in a Kilt"

If not - you get the "Road Kill Amber" (all grain 2) - which is pretty much the best I have been able to do with the equipment I have had to date. (brewed on borrowed equipment which is now being called back in)

BTW I think Jazman was joking - if I'm the Scotch, he's the wry.

I'll probably try a part mash or a grumpy's extrabrew. I'm open to suggestions. I'll have to get my ass into gear though, can't have you guys having my first partial mash, now!

Jeez, the Sandgropers are quiet ;) !

So are we in agreeance with 24 echos donated to the stash?

C&B
TDA

Kai,

You are more than welcome to brew down my way if you like........??? and take the cube home for ferment.

Cheers
JSB

24 is good for me too...

I like the spirit of co-operation - helping each other out to brew the XMAS Case...

TDA - I think the Sandgroppers have buried their head in the sand... :D

Sandpeople,

Let your beer do the talking.

24 bottles of beer in a box, 24 bottles of beer, hic!

I like the sound of 24 too. It means i get to keep some of my first AG beer. Apparently some say its supposed to be better...

Perth brewers,

I am less worried than our crow-consuming brethren about the sanctity of brewing a special batch for chrissy. I would be happy to come up with a selection of a few different recent brews (the least bad ones) and whack them in a box. I would prefer to get a few different brews in the Christmas carton. If I brew a special batch for Chrissy it might just **** up and you will all be sorry.

I think it will be better to get a selection, especially as it looks like we will have fewer contributors. If there are only a few of us, it might mean getting two bottles each of a couple of different brews each from a few different brewers.

Naturally like a good citizen I will conform to the norm if everyone else thinks different, but what do you think?

just read the thread for the first time - I'll help hold the WA end up.

The way mine have coming out lately I'd be too embarrassed to put any in bottles for sending around (some taste like they'd dissolve a PET bottle anyway). So I'd love to be part of if but for QC reasons I might be a late withdrawl.....

nice work again GL

Poodz brings SA up to 9 - so three bottles of each others and none of our own in the boxes??
At least until we get more coming to the party.

A mixed bag will be coming from me, two of each

Count me in for a contribution. And apologies in advance for the quality of said beverages :)

Gday All

Well the devil hasnt put his name up yet for the x-mas case yet... As well as i dont want to let the South Aussies down i better put my hand up as well....

So count me in guys

cheers and many beers
ozdevil

JSB said:
Kai,

You are more than welcome to brew down my way if you like........??? and take the cube home for ferment.

Cheers
JSB
If the everyone else doesn't like the idea of me dropping in a lowly part mash then I might take you up on that, jsb. Wouldn't want to give everyone else in the circle a bum steer.

Alternatively I could drop in a carton of Aussie ale :)

Kai said:
Alternatively I could drop in a carton of Aussie ale :)
Freshly brewed on the 19th?

Well i see what i can conjure up other than a kit and kilo so swill bottles r the go then

wee stu

are collecting bottles for those that need them...

I prefer flip tops - willing to pay the social club 10c a botlle if they are rinsed after use.

Latest posts

Back