Why's Your Brewery Named What It Is?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bullsbrook brewery because im moving near the town of Bullsbrook.May change the name when i get there and think of something more inspiring for me. :huh:

Cheers
Big D

The "Pussers Tavern and Brewery" because of the Naval theme and memorabilia

Come on Bindi "Puss" = "Semen", "Pusser = Seaman"

I reckon I would easily win the award for dodgiest brew house in Australia...

Using your PC on its side as a packer to get your bench height is a bit dodgy in my book!

When I brew, my boofhead dog likes to help, and if he is moulting at the time, there is fur everywhere, hence Hair of the Dog Brewery.

It's my special secret ingredient in every bottle.. (except for the xmas case beers) :lol:
Thanks Nifty,

Now I will never get a good comparison of your beer compared to mine!!!

After looking through this thread, I came with the name "Three dogs Brewery" due to the number of brewing assistants I have at brew time - they all fight to curl up under the kettle for warmth - when they are allowed inside.

Steve

Brewery logo courtesy of the label guru.
post_1472_1150628832_thumb.jpg

ok guys, how bout a couple of pics of your brewhouse too. I reckon I would easily win the award for dodgiest brew house in Australia...

The Batcave

Batz

Was originally called "top of the hill brewery" thats because i live on top of a hill. Now is "The Shed Bar & Brewhouse" because i brew in the shed

Miller brewery but I shalln't go into that.

cheers

Darren

brewery of the cockroach. dont ask!! :blink: :unsure:

By that comment I feel I need to explain.

but, it is probably best that Roach explains.

cheers

Darren

EDIT: Roach should explain. Roach?

Not so much the brewery as the label...... Mika, from Mika Hakkinen (race car drver) due to my involvement with race cars. Lika as a play on words of Liquor.

Hence
Mika's Lika

:beer:

Mine is called the Brew Lounge.

Simple explanation is I have a very large farm shed which is my brew area and esentially big boys toyland :)

I setup a coffee table and 3 lounges and we had regular get togethers of the Barossa Brew Club at my house. So I got the name Datfrogs Brew Lounge.

My Brewery is named Highbrewery , only comes from the fact that I am a huge Arsenal fan and have been to many a match there when I was living in Engerland. Thought I would get that name as a memory for myself and a tribute to the old ground now that we have moved stadiums for the upcoming season which kicks of in a matter of weeks at home against Aston Villa

Very Very Very Very Excited about that I can tell you :super: :super:

Cheers
Aw

Holy Grail Brewing Co

i figure i'll never achieve the HG of HB but i'll have a lot of fun looking for it ! :chug:

yard

I live in Abbotsford Grove but there's already an Abbotsford brewery in Melbourne (owned by some mob called CUB - I think Johnno might know them :p ) hence the Little Abbotsford Brewery.

Mine is similar to RobW above.....I live in Glen Alpine, so I called mine 'The Alpine Brewery'. Not that Im anywhere near the mountains or anything

Theres probably a commercial brewery of the same name somewhere in Europe or the US

I wanted Barossa BrewHaus - as we live in the Barossa Valley...
But it was too close to pub that does not brew in Angaston.

So i needed a name that i could register as a business.

Hence, i came up with...

BrewInn Barossa - it is registered so no-one can take the name off me.
Now - if i win lotto i can build a brewery and franchise and have BrewInn's everywhere eg BrewInn Mount Gambier, BrewInn Alice Springs etc...

Brewinn here Brewinn there Brewinn bloody everywhere. ;)
Keep the dream alive ken.

Big D

Latest posts

Back