Wheatsheaf Catchup With Chappo!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the Unley High graduate who now runs the Country.

And Home of . Does not show his trademark White Butchers boots though.

I can proudly say that I went to the same school as the PM,

I dont think Adelaide is 20 years behind and the people there are much more pleasant than here in WA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be making an effort to drop in, but I'll be limiting myself to butchers due to driving and picking up SWMBO from work afterwards. <ashamed>

Can't make this one, catch you next time.

Are you going to turn up chap dont believe ya

:lol: :lol:
sav

Not sure if I will still be around at 1900 but will be at The Wheaty this afternoon if anyone is there for an early start.

I spoke to Mrs Hatchy this morning & we're in. Probably won't stick around for long, I have to work tomorrow.

Leave early? work tomorow? lol good luck with that hatchy but i know you well enough to know you may have trouble with the leaving early part B)
Going to work hung over is more like second nature is it not rather then a struggle?

I will be there by 7pm but quite possibly earlier

Looks like a damn good turnout.
Has Chappo confirmed his attendance? No reply to an earlier text I sent.
A little under the weather but may still make the effort if Chap Chap is around.
Not that I don't want to catch up with the locals but, you know, can do that pretty much anytime. :D
Cheers
Nige

Good to see he's batting 100% down there as well <_<

I remember him saying last time that he was disappointed there's no xxxx at the Wheaty. I don't think he'll be back.

Top night had by the Adelaide brethren, good to catch up with Hatchy and his new bride, Jayse, Quantumbrewer, muckey, Maschenbrau, raven19, John, the boys from Stillbrewing and a few others I have probably forgot.
Great beer and company! :D
Although the guest of honour failed to show we had a worthy replacement for you Chappo. A special guest appearance by buttersd70! :lol:

Cheers
Nige

Knew I forgot some. Phillip and Jas popped in for a couple.

A great night had indeed - and after seeing 'The Holy Folder' of other beers to try, I shall need to make a few more trips in the near future.

As slurringly promised...

buttersweld_bwbw.jpg

You really need to have Smashing Pumpkins: Bullet with Butterfly Wings playing to appreciate it... An 'Actual Size' sticker would make it funnier.

(Sorry Raven, couldn't draw an 8 sided box for you).

A great night had indeed - and after seeing 'The Holy Folder' of other beers to try, I shall need to make a few more trips in the near future.

As slurringly promised...

View attachment 41443

You really need to have Smashing Pumpkins: Bullet with Butterfly Wings playing to appreciate it... An 'Actual Size' sticker would make it funnier.

(Sorry Raven, couldn't draw an 8 sided box for you).

when I saw it I thought it was 'actual size' :ph34r:

I'm still trying to work out how we went over there with $70 between us, had a few beers & left with a bottle of Epic Mayhem & some change. I must've been putting beers on Chappo's tab.

Was an awesome night indeed lads and ladies.

I have not heard from Chap Chap either.

I hope he is ok!

I liked my 8 sided cube... pretty sure we could engineer something like that!

Butters was certainly in fine form.

Latest posts

Back