Wheatsheaf Catchup With Chappo!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
We are to be honoured with Chappo dropping into our fair City of Churches, and as per a post from Nige in the Wheaty thread here, it seems like a good opportunity for a few quiet ones at the Wheaty on Fri night.

Still about 4 weeks away, but best to keep the diary clear if you can.

I for one am looking forward to the catchup. Cant have too many with Cricket on Sat though...

Date: Fri 15th October 2010
Time: open to suggestions (from 7pm ish onwards at a guess?)

Cheers!

I reckon I should be right for that night, a little too early to say for sure though.

This could be bigger than the proverbial! :icon_chickcheers: :icon_drunk: :drinks: :icon_vomit:

WooHoo!!! :icon_chickcheers: City of Churches, one of the best pubs in Oz with some great mates and brewers. Couldn't ask for more? I feel i might have to trade me liver in after I get home though? Last time was epic to say the least. Although Muckey obviously can't hold his liquor :ph34r: ;)

WooHoo!!! :icon_chickcheers: City of Churches, one of the best pubs in Oz with some great mates and brewers. Couldn't ask for more? I feel i might have to trade me liver in after I get home though? Last time was epic to say the least. Although Muckey obviously can't hold his liquor :ph34r: ;)

Dont blow your secret agent cover pretending to be a fall down drunk pisshead. Just get them brewin secrets and bring them back to Qld.

Dont blow your secret agent cover pretending to be a fall down drunk pisshead. Just get them brewin secrets and bring them back to Qld.

Shhhhhh Daz :ph34r:

I'll be in super, drunk, pirate, fairy, ninja, fag mode... (I have a cunning plan)

drunk-2.jpg

Yeah she's funny ol' place Adelaide. Used to be home once. some great people, 20 years behind the rest of Australia, serial killers and Bevan Spence Von Einem's familly, Truro, beaumont kids, bodies in the barrels, tait and the other try-hards including winemakers and brewers!

Shhhhhh Daz :ph34r:

I'll be in super, drunk, pirate, fairy, ninja, fag mode... (I have a cunning plan)

drunk-2.jpg

bahhaha!!......That'll trick em! It may be painful for you but they wont suspect a thing.

Yeah she's funny ol' place Adelaide. Used to be home once. some great people, 20 years behind the rest of Australia, serial killers and Bevan Spence Von Einem's familly, Truro, beaumont kids, bodies in the barrels, tait and the other try-hards including winemakers and brewers!

Don't forget the Unley High graduate who now runs the Country.

And Home of . Does not show his trademark White Butchers boots though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the Unley High graduate who now runs the Country.

And Home of . Does not show his trademark White Butchers boots though.

Unley high and she follows the bulldogs, how the **** did that happen?

That said it makes a hole(sic) lot of sense now!

and Jonny haysman, if anyone can do laps of the Adelaide oval in a yellow leotard and not get into a fight, and better yet get massive applause, he should run for government.

Last edited by a moderator:
what? chappo?

last time we met him at the wheaty he was acting like a bit of a knob....

:p :lol:

maybe a good time to bump this for those that missed it, who's coming?

you bewdy!

I was actually going to be close by on Friday afternoon and planned to drop by any way now I have even more reason to

although, after Chappo tried to poison me with scotch last time, I'm a little frightnened

I'll be down, like a clown, charlie b-b-brown.

I'm going to stir up butters for this 1 as well - it's about time he got to sample some of the Wheaty's finest

I'm a chance for this 1 pending approval from the finance dept.

Back