• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None anywhere near me (east Melbourne)

Not a website but Bunnings in hawthorn has this ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1434683305.717362.jpg

Also the Rays in the city(Melbourne) is closing down Last day is Sunday. They are offering 30-40% off everything would be good to go grab A few burners. Last day is sunday

Also the Rays in the city(Melbourne) is closing down Last day is Sunday. They are offering 30-40% off everything would be good to go grab A few burners. Last day is sunday
Damn you....why didn't I see this sooner.

I just got back from sneaking out of the office onto a tram up to Whitworths Marine which is literally about 4 doors down from Rays. I could have checked it out while I was there

hathro said:
Hop Thief 7 six packs $10 at Dan Murphy's for the rest of the month. You need to sign up to their rewards card, takes 1 min in store on your phone. Maximum three six packs per visit.

Won't find a better commercial drop at that price.
I won one in a work raffle. Good to see they're buying cheap product for work raffles.

Not particularly fond of the cat pee aroma of the hop combo, or the flavours imparted by them (Galaxy/ Mosaic), or maybe the beer is just skunked?

madpierre06 said:
Rewards card deal at Murphy's is $10 a 6 pack for Samuel Adams Boston Lager.
So is the Coca-Cola Australian Brewing Company Yenda Golden Ale and Australian Pale Ale

NewtownClown said:
So is the Coca-Cola Australian Brewing Company Yenda Golden Ale and Australian Pale Ale

Yeah, and I think I saw that the SA BL is imported by C/C as well. At least it's not made by them (hopefully), maybe it is over there. Double xhexked, yeah it is imported by them. And yeah I know, I did buy a 6 pack....please don't hate me for it, was only 10 bux.

madpierre06 said:
Yeah, and I think I saw that the SA BL is imported by C/C as well. At least it's not made by them (hopefully), maybe it is over there. Double xhexked, yeah it is imported by them. And yeah I know, I did buy a 6 pack....please don't hate me for it, was only 10 bux.
Hey, I'll put my hand up for grabbing 2 sixers of the Yenda Pale. Drank one bottle then gave a sixer away. Five bottles left in the fridge that I may use to cut sweet lemonade with...

madpierre06 said:
Rewards card deal at Murphy's is $10 a 6 pack for Samuel Adams Boston Lager.
I heard about this & was wondering the BB dates on them, have you seen any at all ? (and are they 11 months old)

Samuel Adams said:
I heard about this & was wondering the BB dates on them, have you seen any at all ? (and are they 11 months old)
Mmmmm bought the yenda pale ale and golden. Should've bought some grain instead. Also picked up the Samuel Adams. Not as bad but going to check the dates when I get home

My SABL was well in date. For 10bucks it was quite drinkable and had to give it a try. The hop theif last month was more enjoyable.

Was not tempted by the yenda.

Samuel Adams said:
I picked up a couple of sixers of the Samuel Adams Boston Lager for going away, use by is Sept 2015 but not really enjoying it. Tried it in a glass but have gone back to drinking it out of the bottle so I don't have to taste it as much. Not at home and can't be bothered buying more beer.

earle said:
I picked up a couple of sixers of the Samuel Adams Boston Lager for going away, use by is Sept 2015 but not really enjoying it. Tried it in a glass but have gone back to drinking it out of the bottle so I don't have to taste it as much. Not at home and can't be bothered buying more beer.
Yeah pretty old by the looks, I think I'll give it a miss. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back