• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tateg said:
Hey DJ
Did you end up find a place to purchase Teflon heat tape that doesn't cost as much as a replacement ?
lael kindle provided me this link http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32247705508.html?productId=32247705508&productSubject=13mm-10M-1PCS-High-Temperature-PTFE-Adhesive-Tape-High-Voltage-Insulation-Tape-E-CH&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail but I'm yet to ascertain it is long enough for my vac sealer. My heat wire is 365mm long and 290mm of this sits along the side that seals the bag (the rest tucks under and has springs to load it), so I assume slightly shorter would be workable but I can't confirm from that link what the 280mm length refers to specifically..... Almost contemplating just buying the Kmart one... Although I am partial to DIY fixing shit jobs Lol

DJ_L3ThAL said:
lael kindle provided me this link http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32247705508.html?productId=32247705508&productSubject=13mm-10M-1PCS-High-Temperature-PTFE-Adhesive-Tape-High-Voltage-Insulation-Tape-E-CH&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail but I'm yet to ascertain it is long enough for my vac sealer. My heat wire is 365mm long and 290mm of this sits along the side that seals the bag (the rest tucks under and has springs to load it), so I assume slightly shorter would be workable but I can't confirm from that link what the 280mm length refers to specifically..... Almost contemplating just buying the Kmart one... Although I am partial to DIY fixing shit jobs Lol
hmmm I just want the tape to fix a bump in it 10m will be enough for me

The Packaging Centre is pleased to offer 15% off all products until 6 March - simply enter discount code TPC15OFF at checkout.

Visit www.thepackagingcentre.com.au and check out our expanded product range, including new foodsaver roll packs and coffee bags and kraft paper stand-up pouches.

With free shipping and discounts on large orders, take advantage of an additional 15% off when you place an order before 6 March 2016.

A.B. said:
this might still be available.
200+ recipes for free.

https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog/diy-dog

some of their recipes use some insane amounts of Hops, and some have hops I've never heard of nor seen here.
Yes, still available and very cool. 248 page book in pdf format. I heard about this somewhere, but forget to get it until now.

Sure to raise some mixed feedback due to the extreme nature of some of the beers, but it looks like they have published virtually all of there beer recipes (from my very quick look). Even Sink The Bismark is in there.

Now wouldn't it be good if other breweries also did this. I think if I saw this on the shelf of a bookshop, I would probably buy it.

Latest posts

Back