• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slcmorro said:
How can you tell it's the latest version? The picture shows the older version at least.
based on comments by someone who asked them on ozbargain

I guess due diligence would be wise if someone orders one and they check themselves (otherwise, by the time you buy the upgrades its the same price as other places)

DU99 said:
was in coles today and they had wiltshire Beer glasses for half price.there 485ml size.
Seen them opened the package and they didn't look that flash! Headmaster etc have cross hatched sections on the bottom of the inside of the glass to make bubbles and "head" these have nothing and the bottom glass thickness is all over the shop.
I passed on by.

Liquorland today Ashai 4 Bottles and Two Glasses $10 (Cairnlea) Dated 16/06/16

24gu43s.jpg

Not sure what the quality would be like, because I know that a lot of Kogan stuff is a bit dodgy, but they're flogging 2000W induction hotplates for $59 (claiming they're down from $230!) They're a decent size too.
https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kitchen-couture-2000w-induction-cooker-bonus-pot/?cm_email=cadkins%40bendigohealth.org.au&utm_campaign=personalised_category_still_looking&utm_source=kogan&utm_medium=email

I've seen a lot of users on HBT using them for indoor brewing instead of propane burners.

goatchop41 said:
Not sure what the quality would be like, because I know that a lot of Kogan stuff is a bit dodgy, but they're flogging 2000W induction hotplates for $59 (claiming they're down from $230!) They're a decent size too.
https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kitchen-couture-2000w-induction-cooker-bonus-pot/?cm_email=cadkins%40bendigohealth.org.au&utm_campaign=personalised_category_still_looking&utm_source=kogan&utm_medium=email

I've seen a lot of users on HBT using them for indoor brewing instead of propane burners.
Seems OK if your pot is small enough to fit on top and still adjust the temp/power output.

DU99 said:
Was in Kmart looking at Slow cookers ,happend to Notice Vac Sealers for $59

2rw174i.jpg
Using one right now! 6 weeks into bagging and still sucking harder than a poddy calf on a Texan cowboy

hope they're better than the one I bought from Kogan.... not impressed at all :)

Ive got a eurolab which still sucks great, but the sealer strip has part of it which has gone bad and burns the seal more than the rest of the bag, which sometimes results in loss of vacuum in my freezer as it burns almost right through and ipen up over time. Anyone got similar issues or know if you can repair or replace the electric sealing strips?

Latest posts

Back