• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The woolies at Waverley Gardens still had the homebrand draught cans on sale. So I bought the two they had there but it seems there's still some out there

hwall95 said:
Anyone had Moa session pale ale before? $10 a 6-pack at Dans this month. Hop description sounds promising, but Moa seem to be a bit hit and miss at times. Either way $10 sounds like a great deal regardless if the beer is amazing or not

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_841184/moa-session-pale-ale.jsp;jsessionid=D04D1FBD9BDEE76BE99A7240E7D406C5.ncdlmorasp1302?bmUID=l2SSma_
I was wondering the same thing! Might just go the carton of Gage Rd Pils for $35 instead.

Let us know if you try it.

Edit: It gets some okay reviews on Ratebeer.com. This was probably the worst comment "Not really sure whether there’s something wrong with this or I just don’t like it.". For $10 it's worth a go.

nosco said:
I thought $10 for Yenda pale ale was a good deal too. Beware.
That one got me a couple of months ago too. Still have five stubbies sitting in the garage...

Bought a couple of cases for work yesterday was a rather larges discount.. originally $18.40 per 6 pack?! Well out there.

I ended up getting some of the Moa to try.

Not bad. I think the hop profile's a little muddied. There's a lot going on there. There's quite a resiny flavour left on the middle of the tongue at the end. I was borderline on it but I think that's because I've been drinking a lot of porter and irish red ale lately. If you're a real hophead though you'll probably think it is well placed as an APA

I think it's going to be better than most of the summer pale ales on offer as there's plenty going on. I'd rather be challenged than drink something inoffensive.

Barge said:
I ended up getting some of the Moa to try.

Not bad. I think the hop profile's a little muddied. There's a lot going on there. There's quite a resiny flavour left on the middle of the tongue at the end. I was borderline on it but I think that's because I've been drinking a lot of porter and irish red ale lately. If you're a real hophead though you'll probably think it is well placed as an APA

I think it's going to be better than most of the summer pale ales on offer as there's plenty going on. I'd rather be challenged than drink something inoffensive.
What was the "bottled" or "best by" date?

I just grabbed a 6 pack to celebrate my new car. It's a nice beer, goes well with the warmth weather today. Has a nice bitter finish which makes you want to drink another. Would recommend for $10

Also bb on mine is end of December

Same. My bb is 22/12/15

Having had a few the resinous flavour seems to settle and I agree; makes you feel like another.

Check out this deal $39 for 24 Stubbies of Himmel Hund Wheat Beer (Free Delivery to Melbourne) on OzBargain:

http:/www.ozbargain.com.au/node/219112

Link:www.himmelhund.com

Latest posts

Back