Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring some zap packs from work so we have the major STI's covered. Beer, kissing - the excitement is building... we'll show those banana benders how it's done.
BBB

If someone can bring some dried up manky hop bine and hang it in the doorway or above the hand pump, all mistletoe like, we will be set!

Nev's "hand pump" has taken on a disturbing new meaning .... you first jyo - I'm right behind you brother ..
BBB

Christ, things get gayer every time I look in this thread.. should I tell the girlfriend to stay at home?

While we're on the topic of questionable sexuality, I'm thinking about getting my apron on and preparing some baked mussels for the day..

Any chance I could commandeer the oven for 5-10 minutes to get it all hot and melty Nev?

Mate I just got the sweetest tan if you wanna see some baked muscle ;)

Don't let all your repressed sexuality out at once guys, you need to save some for the day.

Christ, things get gayer every time I look in this thread.. should I tell the girlfriend to stay at home?
I just bottled my very pink mulberry wheat (open to naming suggestions) and thought it migt be one for the ladies but now i think it will be right at home with you lot...

The Alt has been sitting in the keg for the past few months and will be bottled a day or so before the party so they'll be ready to drink. No fancy labels from me. Unfortunately I don't have any full kegs but I could bring along some bottles of my black ipa (if it lasts till then).

Hey Nev,
do you mind if I invite JAPANBREWER he's a seppo who lives in Japan, who is currently here on a sebbaticle, anyway I ahve told him he cna come along ( for the event), if you dont like it, he cna take my beers along in my place

Hey Nev,
do you mind if I invite JAPANBREWER he's a seppo who lives in Japan, who is currently here on a sebbaticle, anyway I ahve told him he cna come along ( for the event), if you dont like it, he cna take my beers along in my place
Yep bring him along, I hope he likes the company :lol:
Nev

The Alt has been sitting in the keg for the past few months and will be bottled a day or so before the party so they'll be ready to drink. No fancy labels from me. Unfortunately I don't have any full kegs but I could bring along some bottles of my black ipa (if it lasts till then).

I wont be doing fancy labels either. Those who do are obviously compensating for something ... :huh:
For the record I drive a mini.
Cheers
BBB

I wont be doing fancy labels either. Those who do are obviously compensating for something ... :huh:
For the record I drive a mini.
Cheers
BBB

Do you use the mini to launch your 40 foot yacht? Who is over compensating now?

MENU @ CASE SWAP 2012
Feel free to add to the lists.
Thanks for the food option :icon_drool2:
Drew9242---- Cheese and crackers.
Nev------------Turkish bread and dips.
Krausenhaus--Baked Muscles

Beers will be on a four tap rotation.

BEERS ON THE DAY
Nev--- Real Ale x two on hand pump-Keg
Grego-German Wheat -Keg
gbinvite.JPG

BEERS ON THE DAY