Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my belgian IPA is still fermenting,
it will unlikley be drink ready on the day,
practice batch will be though

Gryphon Brewing will host this years Christmas case swap. Held at my house in Bassendean which is 200m from Success Hill train station.

We will see how the numbers work out and settle for X. Y (bottles) will =24 IF X = 24.
All PET bottles please, they can be dropped off from beginning of December .

IF YOU WANT AN INVITE POSTED PM WITH AN ADDRESS

gbinvite.JPG

Gryphon Brewing will host this years Christmas case swap. Held at my house in Bassendean which is 200m from Success Hill train station.

We will see how the numbers work out and settle for X. Y (bottles) will =24 IF X = 24.
All PET bottles please, they can be dropped off from beginning of December .

IF YOU WANT AN INVITE POSTED PM WITH AN ADDRESS

View attachment 58644
Wait till you see the caps I will be handing out :super:
Nev

I am planning on setting up to dispense four beers, if we have many more we can rotate thru kegs.
I have a black stouty thing for starters.
Nev

Far out Nev starting us off on stout. It's 7% no doubt. Trying to knock us out early hey?

Edit: Invite looks good and i will be there.

Now we're talking sounds good. Are we all sorted for beer? Just wondering if I should get me act together and bring a keg of Aussie wheat?

Now we're talking sounds good. Are we all sorted for beer? Just wondering if I should get me act together and bring a keg of Aussie wheat?

25+ homebrewers congregrating in a single location I would hope you will all be right for beer :p

Yea no problems. I'll see how I go. Bit of a mission loading up the family after work and then heading up to Perth.

the only 1 i have to offer that will be ready would be a belgium 8.5%, same as the one i did for last years case swap. Think it may be a bit OTT for a session

25+ homebrewers congregrating in a single location I would hope you will all be right for beer :p

Yes you would hope so. Would hate it if we ran out of beer. Long way home to get some more.

I'll bring some zap packs from work so we have the major STI's covered. Beer, kissing - the excitement is building... we'll show those banana benders how it's done.
BBB

Latest posts

Back