Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so full shit John boy ... just like the other night you said I don't like to spoon !!! or was that your wife ?? either way I know she loved it ... actually ... Oh No .. I forgot to give the customary reach around.. she did feel a little hairy (break in the "Crying game" sound track from Ace Venturer ... " is that a gun in your pocket ??... reaching for the plunger now ... you are wrong John ... WRONG !!!!

:)

lol now i know why your deaf matt.

jyo put it in your ear.

:lol:

Dave ... I am working on getting you a AG set up Bro .. let me build it !!! It will be awesome .. check out my 2 rigs :)

Rig 1 ...

Rig 2 ...

spot the difference :)

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.JPG

one is ghetto and the other is an CUB 3v....

i like the ghetto

You are so full shit John boy ... just like the other night you said I don't like to spoon !!! or was that your wife ?? either way I know she loved it ... actually ... Oh No .. I forgot to give the customary reach around.. she did feel a little hairy (break in the "Crying game" sound track from Ace Venturer ... " is that a gun in your pocket ??... reaching for the plunger now ... you are wrong John ... WRONG !!!!

Funny F###!!

Gryphon Brewing will host this years Christmas case swap. Held at my house in Bassendean which is 200m from Success Hill train station.
I have already organized a Bouncy Castle for JYO so that will keep him happy. JYO pants are optional.
We will see how the numbers work out and settle for X. Y (bottles) will =24 IF X = 24.
Z (styles) should not exceed 2 , so no more than 2 examples of each style. Would be nice to have Z = X.
All PET bottles please, they can be dropped off from beginning of December and stored in the cool-room. So no excuses for "Ready to drink in 3 months".
Nev
Roman numerals please: and nominate your style as I dont want X wheat beers.
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
III- jyo- Woohoo! No pants and a bouncy castle! Landlord or something else beery
IV cdbrown - Northern German Altbier
V - Zig - Czech Pils
VI - keifer33 - Some 10 Min IPA Im guessing
VII - Drew's Brew's - Vienna Lager
VIII- Fish13 - 1st hop harvest ale.
IX - Ledgenko - Either a crack at an Trappist Ale or a extra strong IPA ..either way it will be brewed before June 2012 (I am with John ... Bouncing castle, pants optional and beer .. that is Christmas in itself!! I am there for sure!!)
X - WW; Belgian DSA* *I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits.
XI - markymoo - Galaxy Ale or something malty englishy esb-y
XII - Bada Bing Brewery - Kolsch (an antidote for Drew's Brew's Vienna)
XIII Spoonta- English Pale Ale
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XV - malt_shovel - Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
XVI - Mikey - Oktoberfest
XVII - Doogiechap - Oirish Red * *Like WW, I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits. 8)
XVIII - stormahead - cream ale
XIX - Drew9242 - Wit Bier

Gryphon Brewing will host this years Christmas case swap. Held at my house in Bassendean which is 200m from Success Hill train station.
I have already organized a Bouncy Castle for JYO so that will keep him happy. JYO pants are optional.
We will see how the numbers work out and settle for X. Y (bottles) will =24 IF X = 24.
Z (styles) should not exceed 2 , so no more than 2 examples of each style. Would be nice to have Z = X.
All PET bottles please, they can be dropped off from beginning of December and stored in the cool-room. So no excuses for "Ready to drink in 3 months".
Nev
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
III- jyo- Woohoo! No pants and a bouncy castle! Landlord or something else beery
V - Zig - Czech Pils
IX - Ledgenko - Either a crack at an Trappist Ale or a extra strong IPA ..either way it will be brewed before June 2012 (I am with John ... Bouncing castle, pants optional and beer .. that is Christmas in itself!! I am there for sure!!)
X - WW; Belgian DSA* *I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits.
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XVII - Doogiechap - Oirish Red * *Like WW, I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits. 8)
XX- sinkas - Light ice clone

Nev ...

No .... a gift from a local international purchaser :-0

Nev
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
V - Zig - Czech Pils
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XXI -LEDGENKO - THE other one :)

I didn't see this thread the other day so i was a bit confused about the Christmas case swap thing. But all is good and i throw my hat in for Albany, and brew some sub standard beer. I will have to get hold of a semi to get this whale up there though. Should have it sorted by Christmas.

I didn't see this thread the other day so i was a bit confused about the Christmas case swap thing. But all is good and i throw my hat in for Albany, and brew some sub standard beer. I will have to get hold of a semi to get this whale up there though. Should have it sorted by Christmas.
Ride the dam thing up here, or get the Japs to drop her off.

I have read many of your posts Drew9242, can't wait to meet you.

Glad Nev didn't call us inbreds BBB, best thing we did was push them all up to Northampton. :ph34r:

Nev
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
V - Zig - Czech Pils
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XXI -LEDGENKO - THE other one :)
Ummm you cant register twice (2 times) unless you are on lithium ?
Nev

Nev stop picking on Albany Peeps you MOFO .... I lived in Lower King and went to ASH for yr 8 before realising there was more to life ... FFS they have a rock in the shape of a dogs head next to red rooster .. show some respect ..

Matt

I have read many of your posts Drew9242, can't wait to meet you.

Glad Nev didn't call us inbreds BBB, best thing we did was push them all up to Northampton. :ph34r:

Yea i have kept a close eye on all your posts, since i noticed you stole my name on here. And because when a drew speaks it worth listening to the dribble. But it should be good to chat to a few other brewers. Don't have SFA down here in the never never (well a couple).

Nev stop picking on Albany Peeps you MOFO .... I lived in Lower King and went to ASH for yr 8 before realising there was more to life ... FFS they have a rock in the shape of a dogs head next to red rooster .. show some respect ..

Matt

Shit you haven't been here for a while. The dog has changed to a dolphin, and red rooster has morphed into Asian cuisine. But otherwise its my big shit hole so Fk off. :p

Latest posts

Back